How to report a cheater on ps4?

13»

Comments

• ElliotLH
    7248 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jal-89 wrote: »
    This sounds more like incoming suppression + RBD, a bug/glitch or latency issues. I have never seen any evidence or someone proved its even possible to put a hack inside an application over PSN.

What you describe seems like a very common thing alot of players experiencing. I'm sorry but this issue is probably on your end.

So are you saying lag?Or that I'm a bad player?I don't play everyday if that makes a difference? And the instance I referred to the two hackers went 128-2 and the other was like 80-0 or close to it.I don't go on YouTube and cheat my way through games.Someone showed me a video of people going underneath the map,and then could get on top and into walls.I just feel if your using things to cheat the game its stupid to play.

Calling them hackers is a misnomer as there aren't any on PS4/XB1 yet as they're closed systems. If they're going under the map, using breaches or any other glitch then they are cheating and you should of course report them to Sony via their gamer tag and profile.

I'm not having a go at you or anything like that but many people are likely to disregard what you are saying the moment you claim someone is hacking on the current generation of consoles, especially if you're not able to present evidence to the contrary.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jal-89 wrote: »
    This sounds more like incoming suppression + RBD, a bug/glitch or latency issues. I have never seen any evidence or someone proved its even possible to put a hack inside an application over PSN.

What you describe seems like a very common thing alot of players experiencing. I'm sorry but this issue is probably on your end.

So are you saying lag?Or that I'm a bad player?I don't play everyday if that makes a difference? And the instance I referred to the two hackers went 128-2 and the other was like 80-0 or close to it.I don't go on YouTube and cheat my way through games.Someone showed me a video of people going underneath the map,and then could get on top and into walls.I just feel if your using things to cheat the game its stupid to play.

Going under the map and on top of walls is not hacking. It's exploiting a glitch...just like invisibility.

Don't confuse cheating by using exploits and hacking. Two different things.