1st time playing since the patch,,,so,,,

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
i am not seeing all the issues people have been griping about the last couple of days , for me the game has been running better than ever. and did Dice sneak in the LMG damage buff without telling us ? i've been running with the MG14 lately,but decided to dust off my Lewis gun optical for a few rounds and quite honestly been smoking with it ,been doing even better than with my MG14. even took down a few automatico/hellriegal users at less than 15m. or am i just one of the lucky ones who haven't been experiencing the lag or lack thereof? ( i tend to believe the latter)

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I played a few rounds on the night of the update. It played extremely well for me too.
  • CH1R0N83
    707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, I'm not really sure what all the fuss about player icons is all about. I played a couple of operations last night and didn't have any problems differentiating between friend and foe. Then again, in operations you know that, for the most part, friendlies are at your back and enemies are in front so maybe it's a conquest thing.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Seems fine to me, was fine before, so no difference for me.

Regarding the icons, they are not as easy to see now, certainly at ranges.

Its the 2nd time I think they have changed them now.
    They worked well at the beginning of the game, they made them a little worse with the 1st change and made then even worse this time around. Not sure why they keep changing them, its that dice logic of let's change something that works.
  • 01JPIZZLE10
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

They worked well at the beginning of the game, they made them a little worse with the 1st change and made then even worse this time around. Not sure why they keep changing them, its that dice logic of let's change something that works.

Probably a silent nerf to scouts. Harder ro see from range harder to kill :)
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

Probably a silent nerf to scouts. Harder ro see from range harder to kill :)

To aggressive Scouts yes, to snipers no, with scopes you don't really care for the added marker.
  • 01JPIZZLE10
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes and no marker makes it easier to see then scope in for kill
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yes and no marker makes it easier to see then scope in for kill

It makes it less likely someone else will steal your kill, that is all.