Ammo pouch no longer resupplies grenades

B0ng0_Banger
1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
intentional or not ?

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
  • Twitch__NorkDorf
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just noticed that today too..... I hope they didn't take it away...
  • m1k3ol
    873 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    do ammo box still resupply them?

if both don't, then that could be a bug...
  • Rok73
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    m1k3ol wrote: »
    do ammo box still resupply them?

if both don't, then that could be a bug...
    Ammo crate does. But it’s still a bug. Prepatch pouches resupplied nades too and before that patch they didn’t. It’s a bug. Bug.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I first noticed this when playing as cavalry, thinking it was just for that class.
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ammo pouches would not supply grenades if you picked it up while the timer was turning for grenade cooldown. Pouches do not fully resupply all ammo anyway. If I am out of mines and dynamite, the pouch will only resupply the ammo assigned to the left D-pad first. It takes another pouch to resupply the right D-pad. Pouches are great for throwing all over the place when in a firefight. But an Assault player needs two for complete resupply.
  • doctim2
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ammo pouches would not supply grenades if you picked it up while the timer was turning for grenade cooldown. Pouches do not fully resupply all ammo anyway. If I am out of mines and dynamite, the pouch will only resupply the ammo assigned to the left D-pad first. It takes another pouch to resupply the right D-pad. Pouches are great for throwing all over the place when in a firefight. But an Assault player needs two for complete resupply.

Yes, it took two pouches, but it was at least possible before. Now it does nothing except ammo.