Weekly Debrief

Why remove the "Elite classes" from the "Custom games - conquest, hardcore"?

JenTosM
39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Hi I can't turn on the "Elite classes" on my hardcore conquest server. Because in this case my server disappears from the "Custom games", and people can't find it. Please, turn on the "Elite classes" in the "Custom games - conquest, hardcore" filter, so I could add them.

Comments

• StrictlyBattle
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Elite classed on HC are to powerful since HC is 200% Also,
    We at StrictlyBattlefield have tried to run a server with the Elite class turned on and the PS4 HC community turned it down. This intell is coming from the people with the most favorited HC servers on PS4 BF1.

Sorry my friend, Hope this does not disappoint you..
  • JenTosM
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well I turned on them a couple times. All players were happy to have them and asked me to leave them forever, because it's more fun for everyone. But I couldn't leave them, because the reason above.
  • StrictlyBattle
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    JenTosM wrote: »
    Well I turned on them a couple times. All players were happy to have them and asked me to leave them forever, because it's more fun for everyone. But I couldn't leave them, because the reason above.

Ya, I think having Elite classes on is cool, it takes more of an organized event to get the server running for us.
    If DICE could figure out a way to make the Elite classes a bit less powerful on HC, there may be a server that can maintain its popularity.

However,
    I would ask for other changes to HC way before I asked to have Elite classes worked on.
    There are some very minor changes that HC could use that would IMO, peek the interest of all the BF4 HC players who refuse to play BF1 HC. Just a few slight changes/ options available to server operators would forever change the view of BF1 HC.

Great post JenTosM, do appreciate the reply (=