ATTENTION: Activating Renting Servers in Middle East for PS4

Naz_91_official
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited October 2017
Greetings,

This is Naz_91, a proud Battlefield player since 2007. I've been enjoying the fruits of dice since Battlefield BadCompany 1.. games are getting more interesting with time I love it, I even have several video clips that I share with BF community on twitter.. it is fun indeed. However, I stopped playing the game recently and quit it, right after I got disrespected twice by the games officials; they've disrespected me personally and disrespected the whole Middle Eastern community.

As you know, tens of thousands of players in ME cannot rent servers here. We have to rent European servers. Now, as much as it hurts the experience due to the high ping we still managed to compromise and try to have fun nevertheless. but what made me quit playing the game are the issues faced on these rented European servers; issues like crashing, ping that is too high in one server (200-300 ms) and relatively greatly lower in others (100-130ms) from the same region, sudden kick to all players in the server.. etc.

I've tried to ask officials to fix the issue I am facing severally in my rental server and got nothing from them. I've chatted in their website, sent them emails, and even talked to them on twitter.. they gave promises that were not fulfilled.

I, then, moved to the next level and gathered my friends and fellow ME players and asked the officials to activate renting servers with an official message (See attachments 1&2). their answers were vague and they lack statistics and facts; claiming that players in Middle East are too few to activate renting servers there. I've asked them to give the number of ME players and they did not answer; probably because they now that's not true.

Battlefield players in Middle East are a lot, there are hundreds of servers rented in Europe by ME players, and tens of thousands of players favorited them; these are true costumers who deserve to have their right in having an experience that is as equal as what players in Europe, US, and Eastern Asia have. It is true, I am just a single person who quits the game.. perhaps it would not harm the company that much, but as the Arabic saying states: Rain starts with a single drop.

Cheers,
Naz_91

Attachment 1:
https://twitter.com/_Naz_91/status/912007172120350723
Attachment 2:
https://twitter.com/Esports_4/status/915257822102851584
Post edited by Naz_91_official on

Comments

• xfugitive__7
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This statement represent middle eastern players
  • Mr-Zezoo-ksa1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We are facing problems in communications, we are demanding the hire of servers in the Middle East
  • Mr-Zezoo-ksa1
    We want that
  • Axlerod1
    1352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's been a year guys. Give it a rest. It is not going to happen. DICE can't get most things right with RSP as it is wth the countries they do provide RSP for.

It sucks I know. DICE and EA are in so far over their heads it is not even funny. RSP has been the single worst idea they have ever come up with.
    Maybe when battlefeld 2018 comes out will they go back to 3rd party server providers. I doubt it but one can hope.
  • Naz_91_official
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We've been asking EA for Middle Eastern servers since 2013; they provided it. We're asking now to activate renting in the already existing servers located in Dubai.

They should use SOME of the money they profited from ME players and payback to the community by expanding the capacity of these servers and activating renting them.
  • Mr-Zezoo-ksa1
    My brother Naz,
    whom I said very logical
    They have no justification but perseverance
  • dokhiel1414
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Do they listen to Arab players? I hope that!
  • Naz_91_official
    Do they listen to Arab players? I hope that!

The better question is, do Arabs voice their concerns?.. I don't see enough of them do.. at least for dopes in EA to respond.