Weekly Debrief

hellriegal vs parabellum 14/17

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
which do you like better ? which do you think is easier to use? personally , i love my parabellum. although i still think the hellriegal is much easier to use. would like to hear any thoughts or comments.

Comments

• AaronTheZombie
    579 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    which do you like better ?
    MG14/17
    which do you think is easier to use?
    Hellriegel
  • the_yakuza17
    175 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hellriegel is easier to use for sure. The MG14/17 Low Weight is harder to control unless bipoded, of course.
  • woll3
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Not really comparable considering spread mechanics, not to mention that they are in different classes.
  • mikebostonmike
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hellriegel's for knobs. So easy... parabellum.
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It depends on how either is being used.

Bipoded the Parabellum shines and on the move the Hell is favorable.

In my experience, clearing out rooms, the Parabellum is King.
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hellreigel is a noon weapon. Atleast the MG14 requires some skill due to the recoil.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If youre trying to defend a hallway, the parabellum will rip people apart. And if youre any good, you can make it work short range.

But overall the hellriegel is easier to use I would say since you will encounter more favorable situations.
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Both the new Support class MG's are crap. The MG15 is far superior in either light or heavy role.
  • MarxistDictator
    4916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Both the new Support class MG's are crap. The MG15 is far superior in either light or heavy role.

So much wrong contained in one post

The Perino can fire 65 rounds without overheating and hits max accuracy at like bullet 3. How is that bad

The MG 14/17 has the TTK of an Autoloading 8 .35, only it has 100 rounds in a belt and the second highest infantry weapon rate of fire. Its a good thing it has insane recoil drift and it's easily one of the best LMGs despite that drawback.
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    There's stats, and there's real-time game play experience. They are both like pea-shooters with teensy, weensy mags with about 30 secs reload time.
  • woll3
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2017
    There's stats, asperger's man, and there's real-time game play experience. They are both like pea-shooters with teensy, weensy mags with about 30 secs reload time.

Well, both require at least a little bit of aim to use them effectively.
  • AaronTheZombie
    579 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Surly you jest?
  • plasticman883
    Nope. The new ones are pea-shooters. When you lay down supressive with teh MG-15 you get far less back at you. IME.

#realvirtualworldtruths
  • FocalCapybara34
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Mg15 is only better at distance. The parabellum destroys multiple enemies faster at close to medium.
  • AduaneroKill
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer my Madsen in all situations.
  • wiazabi
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hellriegel is easiest to use but Para is just down right op currently and it is great at all ranges close med and longrange with bipod, look up stats and ttk of weapons on symptic and you get an idea as to why certain weapons are well too good really.

Only downside to Para is recoil which you can deal with and the slow reload.