South African Server Rental

jash2493
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
When will we be able to rent South African servers? I keep waiting for this on every update i receive on bf1 ps4. But still no sign of a way to rent South African servers. Do something dice/ea...pleasee

Comments

• P1asma
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jash, I seriously doubt at this point in the game that EA will release servers in new markets.
  • Naafi_SA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why can't EA Dice allow 5 of the current South African servers to be either rented or administrated by a responsible individual? On any day there are less than 10 of the existing servers in active service. At least allow one or two to be on a different format - like a hard core setup on one server. I would be very happy to act as adminstrator on a server if only to provide a few differently configured. Otherwise why not rent one or two out of the existing cluster?