Admin not working...

IKII-IKII
147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Been 2 days now and admin commands not working!!!!
Can you fix it....without braking simething else

Comments

• -Antares65z
    888 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Might want to post this in the RSP forum.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    7746 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    Moved to the Rental Server Program section.

• IKII-IKII
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Would you pls look into it,,,,just prent that you care would be nice
  • CrashCA
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    But they do not. So no response.
    Am sure the fix is coming SOON™
  • NL73schietdammer
    488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • BillBailey0
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Admin controls are now working after the November patch.
  • CrashCA
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Great, were new promises met ?
  • BillBailey0
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There's a new tab in the admin controls page called "Actions" the map change is there.
  • CrashCA
    And all commands appear to work.
  • StrictlyBattle
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sit Rep: Admin still not working. Can not do anything in admin menu.
  • d0ugl4ss
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I also rented a server last week for 3 months, We played 4 times against other Clans and NONE of the times my admin rights worked properly. I could not move players, kick, or restart the map when we wanted.

Also, after playing a few maps, the information when you kill someone just stopped appearing...you would kill someone and no confirmation comes up.

There are so many issues with the servers that we will never rent it again. Money wasted again.
  • -Antares65z
    888 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    d0ugl4ss wrote: »

I also rented a server last week for 3 months, We played 4 times against other Clans and NONE of the times my admin rights worked properly. I could not move players, kick, or restart the map when we wanted.

Also, after playing a few maps, the information when you kill someone just stopped appearing...you would kill someone and no confirmation comes up.

There are so many issues with the servers that we will never rent it again. Money wasted again.

Assuming you did your research on here first which would have revealed all sorts of issues with RSP, why on earth did you rent for three months?
  • d0ugl4ss
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Assuming you did your research on here first which would have revealed all sorts of issues with RSP, why on earth did you rent for three months?

We are playing 2 league and need a server for training. I knew the limitations but didnt know it was that bad,
  • CrashCA
    Every time they add something, they break two.
  • Viperhog
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Just a thought, but, we were able to get our money back after some bad experiences. Worth it to at least ask.

Check 6,
    Viperhog
  • IKII-IKII
    Admin is down for the last 3 days
  • BillBailey0
    For **** sake sort it out and stop messing with it.
  • d0ugl4ss
    How can we contact someone from EA? I already tried their live chat but its useless.
  • IKII-IKII
    Ineptitude rans amok in their incompetence service department
  • StrictlyBattle
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    IKII-IKII wrote: »
    Admin is down for the last 3 days

RSP has been down for much longer than 3 days....
    It's been weeks..
This discussion has been closed.