How to be an effective medic...

Revokah
820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited November 2017
Here it is, How to be an effective Medic

Let me know what you think!

Comments

• ckincbloodmoney
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I came from TF2 (2007-2011) playing as medic in that game so what I like doing is just using the med pouch and consistently looking at teammates' health so I can keep ppl maxed out and reviving people while always makin sure to hit Q on their bodies so they know I'm coming. I used to have the medic crate equipped, but since people never stop running, I figured the pouch would be better since it sticks to teammates far away and heals them while they run.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Here it is, How to be an effective Medic

Let me know what you think!

Very good, congratulations!
    Try to continue with these tutorials in different classes and weapons, many of us will be grateful. Greetings and thanks for doing this.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You a Yorkshire lad?

I'm in Sheffield myself.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2017
    @ckincbloodmoney yeah mate im from the bf2/2142 era where medic or back then assault was life, keeping team mates alive wins games, this is still the case today in my opinion but the other classes definitely have their uses now

@EosphorosRCON thanks man maybe I can do some more :)

@TheNoobPolice Mate I’m at woodhouse
  • Pillownaut
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I played a few rounds of frontlines with you [Peng] guys yesterday. What a breeze that was :-)
  • TheNoobPolice
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Bloody hell, I'm in Swallownest!

Small world, eh!?

• Revokah
    mp_thedish wrote: »
    I played a few rounds of frontlines with you [Peng] guys yesterday. What a breeze that was :-)

Ahhhh I remember you, top player man :)

Small world, eh!?

Very small man! I’m just at Aston picking kids up lol!
  • TheNoobPolice
    mp_thedish wrote: »

Ahhhh I remember you, top player man :)

Small world, eh!?

Very small man! I’m just at Aston picking kids up lol!

ha! insane...

I've added you on Origin fella, would love to squad up sometime especially as we're both good players.
  • Revokah
    100% mate sounds great!
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Get a room!

:p
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I meant the segment from 6 31 on your first tdm video, it start's with the guy skipping revive after you have told them you're coming to get them up, and ends with you going down after valiantly trying to revive a downed team mate, only to be denied by sync by the looks of things, then finishes with you throwing a med pack - that sigh at the end, just sums up the bf1 medic experience.
  • Revokah
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Get a room!

:p

We might have already ;)

@IG-Calibre ahhh yes haha! That’s just the way it is, I’m not good at hiding emotion
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    oh well at least you took a pile of 'em with you :dizzy:
  • Kanhe
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Good stuff, brother.
  • Revokah
    @IG-Calibre haha pretty much

@Kanhe thanks bro :)
  • NotRevokah
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bump :P sniper guide coming as soon as new graphics are done :)