How to be an effective medic!

Revokah
820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Here’s my effort at making a video how to be an effective medic. I posted this in the PC only section but I realise it applies for both console and PC. Any feedback is greatly appreciated this is my first attempt so a little nervous. Subs and likes are always welcome!

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoyed it.
    I think the title would be more informative if it said something like Showcasing various Medic weapons and loadouts-- or something like that. You do touch on a few other things like what makes a quality revive, as well as a controversial topic such as pouch vs. crate which probably deserves it's own segment.
    Your intro graphic was very cool and looks like it took quite a bit of effort.
    Well done.
    Upvote from me.
  • CH1R0N83
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, I gave you an upvote for using the word 'muller'. Not heard that in years lol. Seriously though, any video that aims to improve how people play the medic class can only be a good thing.

My only criticism is that I feel you oversimplified the choice between bandages and med crate. There are some situations ( like defending on operations) where the crate is more beneficial than bandages as it allows multiple teammates to be healed at the same time. Great video overall though.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    5:12 somebody just came to a climax?
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    thanks for the nice comments @Astr0damus @CH1R0N83 they mean a lot to me! I love constructive criticism and I’ll take it onboard for the next one! It was my first one so I was a little nervous and I didn’t script it at all which I should of! I reckon I might do an in depth version like you say for a good revive and when and why to chose either a med crate or a pouch :)

@lucidstorm hahahaha great catch I totally missed that one but I guess it was one of my friends dying lol