In order to PTFO you need good K/D and thats the ultimate stat

18910111214»

Comments

• rock1obsta
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Bro playing potatoes doesn´t count. Enemie teams top K/D´er is 0.53!. The rest is 0.5-0.25

But two of them have overall K/Ds over 1 at least. 1.01 and 1.07. I'm impressed.

@LOLGotYerTags @StarscreamUK
    (openly stat bashing like it's allowed now. This toxic thread could be closed now, there is no real discussion going on, just flaming, baiting, harrassment.)

Dude, seriously?

"Teacher teacher, they're breaking rules."

That’s not even stat bashing.

Yeah, I know.

He's tattling and I was making fun.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Bro playing potatoes doesn´t count. Enemie teams top K/D´er is 0.53!. The rest is 0.5-0.25

But two of them have overall K/Ds over 1 at least. 1.01 and 1.07. I'm impressed.

@LOLGotYerTags @StarscreamUK
    (openly stat bashing like it's allowed now. This toxic thread could be closed now, there is no real discussion going on, just flaming, baiting, harrassment.)

Dude, seriously?

"Teacher teacher, they're breaking rules."

That’s not even stat bashing.

Yeah, I know.

He's tattling and I was making fun.
    I know. I upvoted! :)
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lucidstorm wrote: »

says the guy who is revived by 2 teammates and has ''pro'' in the TAG. Oh forget about KD over 3kd, smells like u are playing vs patatoes all the time, how about switching to loosing side and playing vs better than u players huh ^_-, maybe its time to jump in level and leave the ''pro'' etiquette?
    You are welcome to join a server and see for your self.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

says the guy who is revived by 2 teammates and has ''pro'' in the TAG. Oh forget about KD over 3kd, smells like u are playing vs patatoes all the time, how about switching to loosing side and playing vs better than u players huh ^_-, maybe its time to jump in level and leave the ''pro'' etiquette?

u join mine and see for yourself
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Astr0damus

Why wont you show us the video of you going 40-10. You claim it is choice to medic and revive instead of killing. We like to see evidence. PLEASE let us see you go 40-10 on ANY map in any mode with a medic train if necessary. Even a screenshot will do. You will earn respect for doing it.

The problem at the moment is that no-one believes you make the claims (like the one about negative K/D players dominating) but evidence would go a long way to solving your credibility issue. It comes across as a really poor player seeking validation.

The real underlying issue is that you have no credibility left, because none believes that you can do it. So prove the doubters wrong.......
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I have my money on @ProLegion_exor

@lucidstorm @RudeAwakeningEh
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2017

yeah I am quite underrated on Forums
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I've played with exor many of times now so I have a good understanding of how he plays and his potential.

I played with a good number of the ps4 forum members.

• lucidstorm
    edited November 2017
    its alright I just don't like the ''pro'' talk, its tediuos, hope he can switch to PC so I can help having fun, seriously 3kd is too much, try play with loosing sides more often, I ony do that, and I feel good about myself (on gaming karma level), even if I am crushed, at least I helped the poor ''potatoes''
  • SirTerrible
    1630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The problem with that is if he switched teams his old team would then become the losing side. Are you suggesting he switch mid round every round?
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    its alright I just don't like the ''pro'' talk, its tediuos, hope he can switch to PC so I can help having fun, seriously 3kd is too much, try play with loosing sides more often, I ony do that, and I feel good about myself (on gaming karma level), even if I am crushed, at least I helped the poor ''potatoes''

In this game switching teams to help them win is almost impossible with the way balancing and ticket bleed works. In old games you could keep a match going perpetually by switching teams because it allowed for comebacks. Why would someone switch regularly for guaranteed losses?
  • lucidstorm
    edited November 2017
    if possible switch to sides like 200-800 adn avoid public stomping, I've heard of many incredible players that weren't so incredible after all, don't make him what he is not. He just needs a valid opponent that's it. if he is at 3kd time to play something different, no fun in 3kd, it means there is nothing to learn and he is playing vs chicken
    In this game switching teams to help them win is almost impossible with the way balancing and ticket bleed works. In old games you could keep a match going perpetually by switching teams because it allowed for comebacks. Why would someone switch regularly for guaranteed losses?

I just ask admin to switch me, when there are 10 colonels 100, and no colonels on the opposite sides, feels good to help the loosing side even if they crush me. Yes either balanced game or loosing sides u find me in. I am not a poetic hero, I public stomp too adn play dirty - sometimes it happens, I just prefer ''helping'' the weak (if possible)
  • lucidstorm
    edited November 2017
    one more thing, there is something like becoming better after u play for so long with good players, so @RudeAwakeningEh switch vs your teammate pro_legion, so to equalized his 3kd a bit. U will both have more fun and satisfaction from the game imo.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    one more thing, there is something like becoming better after u play for so long with good players, so @RudeAwakeningEh switch vs your teammate pro_legion, so to equalized his 3kd a bit. U will both have more fun and satisfaction from the game imo.

In before the actual Exor stats come out.
  • StarscreamUK
    7240 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    this thread has run it's course
This discussion has been closed.