Missing RSP functions (restart round)

Jaskaman
635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Patch notes: 8th of November.

•RSP administrators can now restart the current running level on their server, which will fully reload the level and reset destruction.
•RSP administrators can now select another level to load when choosing to restart the match.
•RSP administrators can now add up to 32 maps in a rotation.

I have been trying to find these 2 new functions (restart) but I can't find them.

Has anyone found them?

Comments

• stevegomer19
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dice is looking into this
  • Axlerod1
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love how DICE says they are going to add stuff and then really don't. They are such a complete joke.
    Again this just proves that DICE does not know what they are doing.
    They really need to actually do real testing in CTE.
  • Jaskaman
    635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    New action tab shows now-restarted game few times and went thru game settings and then went back to admin menu, there it was -at least server owner can see it.
  • -Antares65z
    1589 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still haven't dropped minimum player count to start round down to 6? No pre-round QM traffic to rented servers and still requiring 20 players to start round = MASSIVE FAILURE. Shame on me for renewing my server for another month.
  • CrashCA
    953 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Working on it, Coming SOON™
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2017
    Jaskaman wrote: »
    New action tab shows now-restarted game few times and went thru game settings and then went back to admin menu, there it was -at least server owner can see it.

What are you saying? Where is "action tab" and what do you mean by now-restarted few times??? so you restarted your server several times? how? and you see a log of it in some "action tab"? , you went tru game settings? where? you mean at "your servers" there is nothing new there it seems. When I am in the server I have 4 tabs in server admin > players / ban list / vip list / moderator list.

mmm I see reddit where you or soemoen else placed a tweet from a dev with a screenshot well my server hasn't got this and I am the owner https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers?platform=pc&name=bevdg

- changed map from quentin to amiens, pressed update server - server is empty now at 2.45am - went in as a owner player > no action tab. Then went back to quentin as the map that will run on the server > update server then went in and still don't have the action tab, Then I went out again and added the amiens so then server runs 2 maps - maybe the action tab is there only when you run multiple maps, but no - and pressed update server and then went in and still no action tab. Annoying because i think my server died in the afternoon because of this enw bug that exists in last 2 3 weeks https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/128154/new-bug-last-4days-server-browser-lies-sometimes-hours-long-64-64-1-and-reality-inside-1to40 that i could solve by restarting the server.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    its showing up on my servers
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2017
    And it wasn't temporrely down because now next morning and nothing.

edit : solved > Braddock512 had a solution for me that worked https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/127904/server-admin-cannot-switch-players-between-teams/p2
    Post edited by NL73schietdammer on