Bringing zombies to battlefield

Magickilla95
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I think dice should creat a zombies package. Make it so squads can go against hoards and have maps like conquest small and large and have the team's compete for kills and points.

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    2356 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    They have stated several times that there will be no more content for BF4.

If you want zombies, I imagine you’ll need to go play CoD.

-CB
  • fbodynut
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    theres already zombie in the game, theyre call idiot blueberries. they walk around, do nothing and are just as brainless
  • RustedRoot
    1983 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    ^...and they never throw ammo or med bags, or revive. And quite often they sit on a hill far from combat just picking at players who are actually playing the objective, in order to protect their precious KDR.
  • SourSteven_69
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Personally, I hate the idea of zombies in video games. They are creepy as f*ck and just give me a terrible vibe. This is one of the things I love about Battlefield.
  • alias3r
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    plants vs. zombies garden warfare 2!!! rush mode still alive and is fun as crap with awesome map visuals. same frostbite 3 engine. very similar bf4 mechanics. enjoy you're welcome.