Do you guys mulit platoon?

Decikraytor_6
319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Wondering out of curiosity as i know some platoons take things seriously while others dont im already in a platoon i like but they arent on a lot so i was considering joining another platoin from the platoon threads but man some people are too hardcore when it comes to platoon loyalty and such

Comments

• Greeny_Huwjarz
    4359 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At ACES Euro. Ee have a few members that are multi platoon. But we do ask that when they play with us, that they run our tags, PTFO and follow squad lead orders. Simple. We find that members like winning and like our formula.

Some guys are o every night, some guys every week and some every couple of weeks.....no drama.

• aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In our platoon, the league rules we play under stipulate that you can't play for other competitive platoons. If people have a small one with friends just for fun, or we have a streamer with a small fanbase, that is allowed with approval. It's a measure to prevent team stacking.

But I'd say if you're in one and no one's ever on, I'd say leave and find an active one. Or message the general of your platoon and just ask if it's ok
  • DaMutha1
    1454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Being in a platoon is like making love to a beautiful woman, the first time is quite nerve racking but if you perform well and she is satisfied - then let the good times role.

I myself have had several and currently seeing 3 at once.

And for every beautiful woman that you see, some guy is sick of making love to her.
  • Wlnnie-Pooh
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Being in a platoon is like making love to a beautiful woman, the first time is quite nerve racking but if you perform well and she is satisfied - then let the good times role.

While play with randoms is like being in a swinging club and picking up a different girl every times. Most of the time it's nice but sometimes it's just wonderful and sometimes it's worst than awful. If you perform well and she is satisfied you can become fwb on origin and hang out again. If ones of you sucks... you'll never see her again. :#
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We only allow National teams outside of ours.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have a friends platoon and i roll with the BTS.

Some of the rules are quite funny for some platoons, they take things a little too serious imo.
  • JediScum81
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm in a couple of platoons, I'm Colnoel in our own SAP platoon, but I'm also in ITC and 722 with friends.
  • xBigOrangeHeadx
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Have an upvote, Swiss Tony!
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Have an upvote, Swiss Tony!

Ah ha, someone got the reference - good work!