Battlefield 3 for PlayStation 4!!!!!

ST3V136966
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Comments

• Uenzdi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So BF3 for PS4 doesn’t exist?!
  • MadaGoinaPS4
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agree.I would like to see a BF3 remake for PS4.
    Definitely will purchase it no matter the cost.
  • Dirty_Brazilian
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agreed!
  • EMTCLPD
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The people have SPOKEN!!! BF3 for LIFE!!!! And also for PS4
  • DarknessVell
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please we want BF3 for PS4 !
  • HINIZ_GUXO
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    BF3 the best. 9k hours. Ans still active.
  • supvic
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'd pay full price for 1080p/60fps BF3 on PS4. It won't take sales away from BF1 because I never intend to buy that. BF3 is still alive on PS3, just bring it to PS4, that's all I ask.
  • ST3V136966
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dalsk wrote: »
    You read my mind guys, I've been thinking the same thing for the last few monts! I would LOVE to have BF3 on PS4. Don't change anything, just put it on the PS Store.

Exactly Bro! Will it happen? Only time will tell
  • ST3V136966
    So what can we do? How can we go about making this a reality? Well, we need to network with others who feel the same way and keep talking about it and doing it here in this forum... I guess. Yeah because I was just playing BF1 and cannot stand that trashy game anymore . It has to be the worst Battlefield game that EA and DICE have ever produced.
  • ST3V136966
    supvic wrote: »
    I'd pay full price for 1080p/60fps BF3 on PS4. It won't take sales away from BF1 because I never intend to buy that. BF3 is still alive on PS3, just bring it to PS4, that's all I ask.

Yes, that's what I like to hear. And just you saying that BF3 is still alive on PS3 tells me that all BF3 players need to get together and need to email EA and DICE to let them know that they can still keep BF3 alive by bringing it to the PS4
  • ST3V136966
    Uenzdi wrote: »
    So BF3 for PS4 doesn’t exist?!

No, we are anticipating developers to make it
  • ST3V136966
    ST3V136966 wrote: »
    How about Battlefield 3 for PlayStation 4. I myself am sick of Battlefield 1, 4, and Hardline . I still think, and this is just my opinion which means nothing to anyone but me. Battlefield 3 is the best of the whole series . The overall control and feel of the game is perfect . All the others have issues that lets face it, game developers aren't gonna fix. I mean take BF4 for example . I emptied a whole magazine in the enemies face only to have them shoot back with a SIDEARM a couple of times and guess what? Yeah I'm dead. This happens way to often . Sick of the BS. I think I'll just have to go purchase another PlayStation 3 so Ican play the best Battlefield ever made. Battlefield 3, hands down the best FPS of all time. So far anyway .

Thanks for all the votes you guys. But like you all,,,uuuuhhh, I'm still waiting for BF3 on PS4.. .. .. ..
  • crusam7
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HINIZ_GUXO wrote: »
    BF3 the best. 9k hours. Ans still active.

im +2k hours only with C7 x) so i can say i have +3k hours in all .
  • crusam7
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How about Battlefield 3 for PlayStation 4. I myself am sick of Battlefield 1, 4, and Hardline . I still think, and this is just my opinion which means nothing to anyone but me. Battlefield 3 is the best of the whole series . The overall control and feel of the game is perfect . All the others have issues that lets face it, game developers aren't gonna fix. I mean take BF4 for example . I emptied a whole magazine in the enemies face only to have them shoot back with a SIDEARM a couple of times and guess what? Yeah I'm dead. This happens way to often . Sick of the BS. I think I'll just have to go purchase another PlayStation 3 so Ican play the best Battlefield ever made. Battlefield 3, hands down the best FPS of all time. So far anyway .

Thanks for all the votes you guys. But like you all,,,uuuuhhh, I'm still waiting for BF3 on PS4.. .. .. ..

im waiting every day to see a good new about that so i can return to play BF continuously, sometime rounds public on bf1 cuz it have some good points, but the majority will be on bf3 cuz he give me the best sensations, i bought ps3 4 times just to return play bf3 , i will stay optimist for a good new soon i will do anything to see that happened so my all firends can switch to ps4 . that will be cool .
  • CantGetRight
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I say do a re master of BF2. Now to me that was the best BF!