Battlefield 3 for PlayStation 4!!!!!

13»

Comments

• 2ndShrek_Erson
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Yes Sir, BATTLEFIELD 3 REMASTERED! What I mean Remastered is enhance the graphics if possible, fine tune the Melee and stick a fork in it and call it done! I'd consider buying a PS4 for that!
  • djasonx13
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Specially came to support the guys! I myself loved this game and was disappointed to learn that the PS4 doesn't have it. Guys developers, your money is waiting in our pocket, and we are waiting for Battlefield 3 on PS4
  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd buy it!
  • ShifterPlayer
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Would buy it in an instant.
  • Kalimar42
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would buy it to.  Just don't care for the older war settings.
  • natz_1982
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hubby and I would buy it without thinking twice. BF3 was our fav. We would love love love to get BF3 on Ps4.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lack of fun or interesting gameplay in BF1/V has pushed me to get a PC and buy BF3 again. Apart silly suppression game is superb.