Battlefield Hardline 2

nevica
26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I think this idea definitely has potential despite Hardline's reputation.

Please sign if you agree to a sequel to Hardline. Canvas EA, speak to your MP, get a kickstarter going!!

We need a Hardline 2!!

Comments

• GenesisMD5745
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It definitely has potential, but I don't see the sequel happening, especially with Visceral gone now.

It's a shame too since there are some maps that I think would be fun to have in a sequel. Courthouse, cruise ship, international airport...

I'm not even counting the possibility of having different countries featured in the game like most BF games. I think the single player campaign would be interesting if it had an international crime ring which police forces from different parts of the world had to fight against. Might explain why multiplayer battles are fought in Italy one moment, and then Japan the next.

There's also certain gadgets that could've been used in Hardline that weren't added. Why quadcopters for example weren't used as Hardline's version of the MAV is beyond me since I believe they're used by some law enforcement agencies. And didn't the devs try adding spike strips, but they couldn't figure out how to make them work or something? I still think they're possible if done correctly.
  • AnfieldW
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I would love to see a Hardline sequel. Sonic5745 gave us some very good ideas, especially involving international law enforcement agencies. Going from that point, you can make some very interesting and big maps. Building destruction is crucial for success, which was turned off in Hardline. Add military equipment, vehicles. Make surroundings more useful like civil vehicles capable of being driven, more buildings in which you can get in. Lot of interesting things can be done and DICE should try it. I give my vote.
  • PotatoKilr
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would enjoy having BFH2 but I would prefer that the devs update and fix the already existing Battlefield Hardline.
  • jzhall82
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to a Battlefield Hardline 2 game.
    But i no longer think that that will happen since VisceralGames was Shutdown.
    Hardline was going to get a new UI and that never happened
    Hardline stats was coming soon to the Battlefield App it was removed.
    so i think now that the Hardline servers will be shutdown since they were run by Visceral and not Dice.
    Does Hardline even get updated Anymore?
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, its a similar situation to how medal of honor war fighter is also. .
    Kind of just leave the game to its fate.
    As for a Battkefield hardline 2?
    Definitely not happening, Visceral is closed, and EA didnt like how Hardline was a failure, so your guessing is as good as mine.
    But I guarantee it won't happen sadly.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    People can't handle a Triple A shooter that is outside the box. They say they want change but what they really want is their favorite game over and over again with updated graphics. Anything else and they will whine uncontrollably. That's why Hardline was killed by the BF player base rather than being embraced as a fun change of pace. Most of them couldn't even handle BF1 with new game play mechanics.
  • jzhall82
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    I really liked Battlefield Hardline,
    the Campaign was really good. i would to see the story continue.
    EA never said that Battlefield Hardline was a failure.
    but they did say that Medal of Honor: Warfighter was.
  • steezemcqueen1
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would donate my nuts to get HL2
  • t3ero
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'll like to see a semi open world hardline game like gta with drop in game mode Crosshair (getting marked for breaking the law , being a duty cop or just getting framed)
    Hotwire( more about getting cars or ect from point A to point B) ,
    hostage (take or save npcs from players)
    Heists(more stealthily actions needed then just a massive shoot out)
    All blended in seamlessly as a main game hub it could take place in a city that includes all the maps in the game full of npcs and have about 64 player on the server sometimes more cop sometimes more criminals
    mission will just pop up as you drive round the city.

This would be more like a no kill server but the law is in the police hands and how the players want to approach it.
    It could all so have new tryout gamemodes something like the CTE.

And have standard modes running as usual.
  • rikob1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want Battlefied Hardline 2 !!! :)
    Battlefield Hardline the best game for me !!! <3
  • UraniumReaper
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    People can't handle a Triple A shooter that is outside the box. They say they want change but what they really want is their favorite game over and over again with updated graphics. Anything else and they will whine uncontrollably. That's why Hardline was killed by the BF player base rather than being embraced as a fun change of pace. Most of them couldn't even handle BF1 with new game play mechanics.

I'm in complete agreement. I loved the feel of Hardline and to me BF1 has been the best entry into the series. People just don't know what they want.
  • jzhall82
    I Really Liked the Battlefield Hardline Campaign I played it on XBOX 360 then on XBOX ONE
  • jzhall82
    The Could have made the Next part of the Campaign a DLC to continue the story.
  • nevica
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, BFH2 is something I would be interested in.
  • craigerswuzhere
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Been playing the Premium maps lately. XB1. It is like playing Hardline 2. This game is still alive and so much fun! Great detail too.
  • Metronoid
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    We need a BH2 , its way better than the old same boring war game.
  • Lanc3Upp3rcut
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes I had a great time with hardline. The new battlefields are boring. WW2 WW1, why? so many games have focused on WW2 it is so tired. Hardline is more of a realistic setting with our current times.
  • GenesisMD5745
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 15
    Yes I had a great time with hardline. The new battlefields are boring. WW2 WW1, why? so many games have focused on WW2 it is so tired. Hardline is more of a realistic setting with our current times.
    I actually liked BF1. Going to WWI was a very unique setting for a Battlefield game and it actually felt like I was playing in a world war. I also enjoyed playing with the old weapons and vehicles from that time. Very interesting idea, even if BF1 still had some flaws.

BFV on the other hand may have been fun for the first couple matches, but I eventually got bored with it and I don't get the world war feeling that I got from BF1.
  • Redd_Sanford
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would be greatly appreciative if BFH2 was really coming out.
  • Redd_Sanford
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But, they have to fix it to not have the start up issue like the original BFH has now.