SitRep: RSP Admin still not working

StrictlyBattle
88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Absolutely no aspect of the RSP admin is working.
We have the 2 most favorited and longest running HC servers on BF1.
We really need the RSP admin to be working.
The Problem:
You can make a selection within the admin menu but the command does not get accepted. Ex. No switching, kick,ban,map change is working

FYI, the ability to force maps at any given time is so amazing. We have noticed a major jump in our player base because of this new RSP feature.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep this new addition to the admin menu.
We thank you for helping us with the RSP and look forward to it working again (=

Comments

• d0ugl4ss
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It is happening the same to me, i rented a server for 3 months, we played a tournament yesterday, none of the commands got accepted, couldnt move players, kick, restart the map....its sooooooooo bad we decided not to rent it again.
  • CrashCA
    862 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We let ours go. Epic fail by EA
  • Axlerod1
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Devs are scrambling right now to save their jobs and fix SWBF2 plus have BF2018 out on time Oct 2018.

They have all but given up on BF1. Couple DLC's is all that is left.
    If Disney pulls Star Wars IP (and they will) it will cost EA billions in cash flow.
    Disney is not a customer you want unhappy and they are very unhappy with EA right now.
    Check stock market and Forbes for proof.
  • StrictlyBattle
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's the holidays. I'm sure we will have the RSP up and running soon. Almost 9000 HC players have favorited our servers.
    Just paid for another 6 months...
    Really need some RSP help soon (=
  • HonorguyXNL
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    9k favs? hah we beat you then xD Somewhere close to 14k now I believe, we lost one server with favs because it became a complete new server after renewal :(

Anyway OT, Admin panel works fine here. Never really had issues with it aside from it being slow.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's the holidays. I'm sure we will have the RSP up and running soon. Almost 9000 HC players have favorited our servers.

My server has now 15,055 fav now... more than half the population of bf1 players on pc
  • Jaskaman
    616 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017

We have over 10K :)
    Admin functions should be fixed asap really....
    Only ban is working, rest of the functions broken again.
  • StrictlyBattle
    9k favs? hah we beat you then xD Somewhere close to 14k now I believe

That awesome you have 14k favs. Well done good sir (=
    Is that a HardCore server?
  • StrictlyBattle

My server has now 15,055 fav now... more than half the population of bf1 players on pc

You know, it so amazing to see and meet fellow gamers that put up their time and money to keep servers running..
    Yall are amazing community members and we Truly appreciate the hard work.
    Just curious... Do you run a HardCore server or ?

• StrictlyBattle
    Jaskaman wrote: »

10K is so awesome!
    Great job and thank you for running a great server.
    The Battlefield Community thanks you for everything yall do.

I have noticed the Ban feature is currently working atm.

What kind of server do you run and operate.
    HardCore, TM, CQ, Core... ??
    I would love to hear more about everyone's servers and how long they have had them running (=
  • Snowsurfer_49
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am having the same issue ... HC on the ps4. No admin at all! I am sure someone is aware and working on this.
  • Mcbabyfeet
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's a shame that our Hardcore community has to go through so much trouble we need admin fixed ASAP we can only ban.... I would at least be able to change the map rotation
    - with all respect StrictlyBattlefied [1SEC] member
  • Jaskaman
    616 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jaskaman wrote: »

10K is so awesome!
    Great job and thank you for running a great server.
    The Battlefield Community thanks you for everything yall do.

I have noticed the Ban feature is currently working atm.

What kind of server do you run and operate.
    HardCore, TM, CQ, Core... ??
    I would love to hear more about everyone's servers and how long they have had them running (=

Thank you for the compliments. Considering you run HC, 9K is quite impressive. Kudos.
    We run a standard CQ server (PC). Since end of the March...
  • BadassGraddy
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2017
    We at [1SEC] StrictlyBattlefied platoon "PS4". Have 2 Hardcore Servers with over 4500 likes each. We need admin privileges fixed, it is a extremely important for Hardcore to have admin fixed. Thank you -[1SEC]Badassgraddy
    Post edited by BadassGraddy on
  • HonorguyXNL
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Nah regular server, gotta say once people find your server. They will come back ^^ Unless you ban everyone who beats you, which certain server owners on BF1 are doing a lot apparently. Dunno if they use these forums though xD
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Nah regular server, gotta say once people find your server. They will come back ^^ Unless you ban everyone who beats you, which certain server owners on BF1 are doing a lot apparently. Dunno if they use these forums though xD

apparently? where do you get that info from because we can only ban 100 people
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

No you are wrong. I am at 11.158 https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers?platform=pc&name=bevdg and http://bf1stats.com/ says pc 24h peak is 31.779 that would mean that 1 out of 3 players from the last 24 hours has my server in their favorites but that is absolutely not the truth, my server has been here for 11months now and manyyyy of those 11.000 stopped playing maybe of the 11.000 there are only 3.000 still active or less. 24 hour peaks I wrote down and took it from that bf1stats.com link 26october2016 144.k // 9nov16 94.k // 16dec16 55.k // 3jan17 80.k // 10fe17 41.k , and I see so many players on my server with rank 30 or below. My server has been full everyday since launch but many from the beginning have stopped playing I am sure of it.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

No you are wrong. I am at 11.158 https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers?platform=pc&name=bevdg and http://bf1stats.com/ says pc 24h peak is 31.779 that would mean that 1 out of 3 players from the last 24 hours has my server in their favorites but that is absolutely not the truth, my server has been here for 11months now and manyyyy of those 11.000 stopped playing maybe of the 11.000 there are only 3.000 still active or less. 24 hour peaks I wrote down and took it from that bf1stats.com link 26october2016 144.k // 9nov16 94.k // 16dec16 55.k // 3jan17 80.k // 10fe17 41.k , and I see so many players on my server with rank 30 or below. My server has been full everyday since launch but many from the beginning have stopped playing I am sure of it.

Make your server custom and keep it full then brag about it, even a brand new server with 0 fav with official settings is now easily startable and will remain full theough quick match
  • NL73schietdammer
    edited November 2017

Make your server custom and keep it full then brag about it, even a brand new server with 0 fav with official settings is now easily startable and will remain full theough quick match

YOU brag you say 50% of current players have your server in their favorites which just is not the truth or am I not telling that to you in that response of mine. Many of those 15.000 aren't in the 32.000 current players maybe even 10.000 are no longer playing and then the 5.000 that are still active is only 16% not 50%. And this guy says that i am bragging.

And absolutely no : a new rented server with no favorites and vanilla settings will absolutely not get filled by quickmatch traffic below 20. The first 20 have to have real interest in the server. And that for most server owners with vanilla settings is very hard to do because they go in alone or with 2 but it has to be 3 4 or more.
    Post edited by NL73schietdammer on
  • CedarOfLebanon

YOU brag you say 50% of current players have your server in their favorites which just is not the truth or am I not telling that to you in that response of mine. Many of those 15.000 aren't in the 32.000 current players maybe even 10.000 are no longer playing and then the 5.000 that are still active is only 16% not 50%. And this guy says that i am bragging.

And absolutely no : a new rented server with no favorites and vanilla settings will absolutely not get filled by quickmatch traffic below 20. The first 20 have to have real interest in the server. And that for most server owners with vanilla settings is very hard to do because they go in alone or with 2 but it has to be 3 4 or more.

Ive done it alot of times, and yes there is a trick to start an official server with just 6 people, and it will get filled. No need for favorites.

Jealousy must be killing you not able to run a custom server having it full arent ya lmao
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!