Welcome!

Crispy_Pinguin
1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2016
Welcome to the new Forumfield™ Group! Enjoy and lets #MakeForumfieldGreatAgain
Post edited by Hessuniemii on

Comments

• crabman169
    12849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Spoiler duh
  • AdaptiveSystem13
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    The Hegemony has decided to lend its support to this group, but that is only contingent upon the leadership's upholding of a just system of rule--regardless of appearances. Obviously, this would necessitate civilized treatment of the Blackberries; we expect that should not pose a problem.
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Hegemony has decided to lend its support to this group, but that is only contingent upon the leadership's upholding of a just system of rule--regardless of appearances. Obviously, this would necessitate civilized treatment of the Blackberries; we expect that should not pose a problem.

The ForumField is here for everyone!
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Thanks for greating this Brent, well done B)
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    Thanks for greating this Brent, well done B)

Spread the word!
  • kalabadal
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Hello everyone.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sup!!?? :D
  • StickyCrystals
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hi im from the UK looking for friends on BF4 in game name is StickyCrystals
  • sleppo54
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My son thought I would enjoy this game (I'm retired Army) so I bought Battlefield 4 and am totally addicted! 64 yrs old and playing video games...lol.WOW. Please point me in the right direction cause I must be doing something wrong. Tonight, I was using the Anti-aircraft vehicle ( IN GOLMUD) and was EFFECTIVELY keeping the enemy aircraft from even attacking Flags A & B. Once I got killed, I got the vehicle again and next thing I know I'm being pushed all over the battlefield by a tank on my team!! I got away...lol..then the next time I was told to get out of the vehicle. An Apache helicopter and jeep showed up from my team and everyone waited....was I doing something wrong???? Or is this an example of childish behavior on their part? I wanna have a good time but don't know if I'm doing something wrong??
  • AndreD_84
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi there peeps! I'm trying to send BF the following message, can anyone give me some guidance? An please let me know if you feel the same as I...
    "As a massive BF fan, I would like to request that the next BF game(BF6) would please enable limited vehicle ammunition. I think it's very frustrating having to face LV.140 tanks and choppers with limited ammo that doesn't even make proper damage, while they can fire away till Kingdom come. Seriously have to fix this ridiculous unfair setup!"