DICE fix this already !!!

CedarOfLebanon
386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
The admin commands are NOT working and that keeps happening from time to time! Also the servers are displaying the WRONG numbers of players in the server browser !!!

Comments

• -Antares65z
    484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The admin commands are NOT working and that keeps happening from time to time! Also the servers are displaying the WRONG numbers of players in the server browser !!!

I wish my server displayed the wrong number of players. For some reason it seems stuck on 0. ;-)
  • CrashCA
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Fix will be SOON™, like all the other fixes.
  • Axlerod1
    1069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would not expect a fix until next month when the DLC drops.
    DICE has its hands full fixing another game right at the moment and try to get another one made on time for release.
  • CrashCA
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dec. 11 is claimed date.

As for next release, at least to BETA prior to release.
  • -Antares65z
    484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I wonder when Dice will announce the them of BF 2018? How far in advance do they usually do it?
  • Axlerod1
    1069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I dont expect EA or DICe to really talk about Bf2018 until after the 1st of March.
    RSP will get announced 1 month after launch
    RSP working will never happen

I bet EA and DICE won't talk to much about loot crates or micro transactions until after launch LOL
  • P1asma
    337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EA/Dice really have moved on to other things.. the staff working on bf1 is probably down to 1
  • CrashCA
    I believe there will be NO RSP in next BF. End of an era. Unfortunately. Time to move on. :(
  • P1asma
    337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    I believe there will be NO RSP in next BF. End of an era. Unfortunately. Time to move on. :(

I've thought this all along. what better way to make no one ever want RSP again as to make it the absolute worst experience ever.. and they have. So much i will never put money into an EA game again. As much as it hurt and as bad as I wanted it, I did not get sw:bfii because of this sheee-it from EA. Still the worst customer service I've ever seen.
  • CrashCA
    Yup. Fractured our Community (Clan), used to have a dozen + a night in BF. Now 1 or 2, the rest are playing, for the most part, indie games (PUBG, Squad). Thinking I should follow Axelrod1 to GR:Wildlands since I can't stomach COD
  • -Antares65z
    edited December 7
    P1asma wrote: »
    I've thought this all along. what better way to make no one ever want RSP again as to make it the absolute worst experience ever.. and they have. So much i will never put money into an EA game again. As much as it hurt and as bad as I wanted it, I did not get sw:bfii because of this sheee-it from EA. Still the worst customer service I've ever seen.

On the flip side, maybe EA used BF1 as a test bed for RSP, never planning on committing a lot of money/resources to developing a full blown program with all the bells and whistles. Perhaps they'll use the knowledge they gained to develop a better RSP for 2018, or may revert back to 3rd party hosts. Hard to say at this point.

I chose to buy SWBF2 out of sheer curiosity. The graphics are truly the best I've ever seen, even better than BF1. But the game play, progression system and match making service is a total joke. You can't even choose a specific map to play. The game has a multitude of serious issues and believe me, you aren't really missing much. After the ohhhhhs' and ahhhhh's of the incredible graphics wears off, reality sets in and you realize you bought a pig in a poke. I should have just flushed my money down the toilet. I haven't played it in over a week. BF1 is far better.

• Axlerod1
    Crash download the 10 hour trial. The PvP is awesome. not 64 player server size but it is a lot of fun if you squad up and do tactics.