cheating is getting worse it cant be ignored

cadet180
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
hey guys i know a lot of you are going to hate on this or think im a sore loser well your part of the problem. cheating on bf1 and bf4 has gotten out of hand, my first battlefield game was on pc bf2 so i have over 10 years of loyalty to you guys. earlier this year i stopped playing the bf1 and bf4 because cheating was getting bad i couldnt play for more than a few hours before some clown would wreck the whole server get team switched and keep on going. this month i jumped back on because its a good god dam game and ive seen cheating has only gotten worse i dont have proof but if any halfwit googled it or youtubed it they would see it they dont even try hide it no more. i cant stress enough it needs to be fixed shut down there accounts perma ban them make them pay another 99 dollars to play again do something because i wont be buying nor playing another game or the ones i already have. i sound entitled GOOD i pay good money for your games i always buy the top edition with premium so in Australia thats like 150 its too much money to be paying for a game that has cheating in it ive spoken to people using hacks a lot deny it with the same old excuse you cant cheat on console...... come on and others try get you to buy into it ive reported people with videos of them on my squad and the opposing team and there still playing today the reason ive come here to complain is because tonight i know for a fact a team of these guys are going through the servers trying to get banned....come on guys what the heck

Comments

• MachoFantast1c0
    1135 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    In your other thread you mentioned that going 100 kills to 10 deaths equates to cheating. I'm a PC player but from what I have gathered on these forums, there's a whole bunch of guys who can do that under beneficial circumstances. Equip XIM4, abuse auto-rotation with bolt actions and profit. So further proof would be in order.

And yes, @ProLegion_exor, we know it can be done with a controller, no aim-assist. Respect.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Learn to aim and you won't have to worry about console "cheaters."
  • 68Keif
    4572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Stop being part of the problem guys
  • 68Keif
    4572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Out of my thousands of hours playing, I've never seen someone I thought was a cheater. It's safe to say there are no cheaters on console and that you just need to get better by practicing more. You won't believe the amount of messages I get for "cheating", when you can view any of my gameplay anytime. People like you just need to play more.

You’re part of the problem ;)
  • V2Face
    2535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You do know you are posting this in the Xbox community forums right? There is like hardly any cheating going on, on consoles. Players using mouse and keyboard are playing unfairly but that’s about it. Being bad at the game just doesn’t warrant the right to make 2 salty threads about it.
  • GyposEyelash
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is your shift key broken?
  • Oskool_007
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm curious what kind of cheats cadet180, is experiencing on Xbox One. Aimbots, ESP wallhacks, increased damage, or teleport revive?

Such cheats are possible on Xbox 360 because it's been jailbroke. Allowing unsigned code to run on the console.

Xbox One has not been jailbroke. Which means it's highly unlikely any of the cheats listed above work on Xbox One.
  • KorpusDraige
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oskool_007 wrote: »
    I'm curious what kind of cheats cadet180, is experiencing on Xbox One. Aimbots, ESP wallhacks, increased damage, or teleport revive?

Such cheats are possible on Xbox 360 because it's been jailbroke. Allowing unsigned code to run on the console.

Xbox One has not been jailbroke. Which means it's highly unlikely any of the cheats listed above work on Xbox One.

Probably because Microsoft gave up on the Xbox 360 a while back :p
  • MWATTheRoof
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    cadet180 wrote: »
    blahblahblah

Dude, have you ever heard about the Dunning–Kruger effect?

• BGHFlakjacket
    1169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have never seen a cheat on Xbox. Lots of weird stuff, like invisible players, laggy hookups and flying tanks. But that is not cheating. I have seen guys have great K/D that seemed odd, but after joining their squad and following them around I realized that they are just superior players.
  • 187Bear
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is lag-switching still a thing like it was in CoD years ago?
  • TEKNOCODE
    8543 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is lag-switching still a thing like it was in CoD years ago?
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is only possible due to the player hosting in cod.
  • Emporer2
    283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Granted I have nights where my performance in BF1 isn't worth spit. I get frustrated, annoyed, po'ed and will just shut the game off after a bad match. But in everything that I have witnessed, cheating isn't really one of them. Now, I've seen players take advantage of unusual spots on the map (like getting on the rooftops on Amiens) or the rubber banding gets so bad that I can't shoot the plane in front of me because he's hopping around all over the place but those are the usual game hiccups.

It sounds to me that the OP is just frustrated that he's having bad matches and is looking for something or someone to blame other than himself. Let's face it, you're not going to have a great game if you've only played a few months of a game that has been out for an entire year. He quite during the first month of the beta and only recently came back into it. A lot has changed: new maps, new weapons, patches that have altered the damage mechanics...yet cheating is the first and only excuse that is used to blame his bad games.

IF...and that's a big IF....there is cheating on console, it is few and far between. Many players can go 50+ kills will very few deaths because they have put in the time to play the game; they learn the maps, the get comfortable with certain weapons... I've gone 30+ with no deaths a few times (not often, but it happens) because I just happen to find the right combination of maps, loadouts and vehicles.

What the OP needs to do, is play more. Play an hour or two every night. Pick a class and learn the ins and outs of that one class. Pick one game mode and focus on that for awhile, play more than just a random month here and there and maybe you might improve enough to have an enjoyable experience.

And for crying out loud, learn how to format your post so it's not just one huge run-on paragraph. No one will take anything you say seriously if you type like a 4th grader.
  • Jekmekbek
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have never seen cheating on the XBOX One. It could just be that you have a high ping and have some serious lag.
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1736 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Emporer2 wrote: »
    Granted I have nights where my performance in BF1 isn't worth spit. I get frustrated, annoyed, po'ed and will just shut the game off after a bad match. But in everything that I have witnessed, cheating isn't really one of them. Now, I've seen players take advantage of unusual spots on the map (like getting on the rooftops on Amiens) or the rubber banding gets so bad that I can't shoot the plane in front of me because he's hopping around all over the place but those are the usual game hiccups.

It sounds to me that the OP is just frustrated that he's having bad matches and is looking for something or someone to blame other than himself. Let's face it, you're not going to have a great game if you've only played a few months of a game that has been out for an entire year. He quite during the first month of the beta and only recently came back into it. A lot has changed: new maps, new weapons, patches that have altered the damage mechanics...yet cheating is the first and only excuse that is used to blame his bad games.

IF...and that's a big IF....there is cheating on console, it is few and far between. Many players can go 50+ kills will very few deaths because they have put in the time to play the game; they learn the maps, the get comfortable with certain weapons... I've gone 30+ with no deaths a few times (not often, but it happens) because I just happen to find the right combination of maps, loadouts and vehicles.

What the OP needs to do, is play more. Play an hour or two every night. Pick a class and learn the ins and outs of that one class. Pick one game mode and focus on that for awhile, play more than just a random month here and there and maybe you might improve enough to have an enjoyable experience.

And for crying out loud, learn how to format your post so it's not just one huge run-on paragraph. No one will take anything you say seriously if you type like a 4th grader.

I read the last paragraph. In 4th grade I was more into picture books.
  • rock1obsta
    3751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can't cheat on consoles.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I get called a cheater all the time. People just jelly and the only way their mind can comprehend that someone is more skilled than them is by accusing everyone of hacking.
This discussion has been closed.