Weekly BF

cheating is getting worse it cant be ignored

Comments

• cutebunnysad
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There are hacks for xbox one- as a BF player since BF3 you do have your suspicions and the game will have some odd glitches- and some days I'm headshotting one moment and the next struggling in midfield. Team mates I play with include some really good players so I'm used to getting thrashed - and I assumed xbox was not as bad a pc for hacks -
    Then i played battlefront- and the hacking is rife, and blatant and sometimes very badly written with all sorts of bizarre things happening. the most common hack is instant health regen, and then aimbot and wall hacks for hero mode.

and I recently observed a team mate on BF1 operations switch from sniper to medic and back and forth according to need [i,e close combat, health- to sniper] during the match. His k/d did make me a little suspicious prior so I did make a point of observing him when he switched teams. I messaged him 'cool trick' and he quit.

This evening I was shot on several occasions by a rank 30 player in an artillery truck through 2 walls [I wasn't killed by debris btw] with them firing from the spawn.

So sorry to burst any illusions xbox one isn't hacked - I really wish it wasn't.
  • cutebunnysad
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    Can't cheat on consoles.

sorry to burst that bubble but xbox one is well and truly hacked.
    I really wish it wasn't.
  • KorpusDraige
    2330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't cheat on consoles.

sorry to burst that bubble but xbox one is well and truly hacked.
    I really wish it wasn't.

No it's not. I've played for a long time with a good amount of hours and sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but there are no cheaters. I get countless messages everyday or every other day saying I am cheating in some way, when it's the lack of skill from the team I am facing (which is 99% of public games). It just means people need practice and isn't that bad of a thing, but don't accuse someone of hacking due to their skill or lag.
  • ElliotLH
    8526 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There are hacks for xbox one- as a BF player since BF3 you do have your suspicions and the game will have some odd glitches- and some days I'm headshotting one moment and the next struggling in midfield. Team mates I play with include some really good players so I'm used to getting thrashed - and I assumed xbox was not as bad a pc for hacks -
    Then i played battlefront- and the hacking is rife, and blatant and sometimes very badly written with all sorts of bizarre things happening. the most common hack is instant health regen, and then aimbot and wall hacks for hero mode.

and I recently observed a team mate on BF1 operations switch from sniper to medic and back and forth according to need [i,e close combat, health- to sniper] during the match. His k/d did make me a little suspicious prior so I did make a point of observing him when he switched teams. I messaged him 'cool trick' and he quit.

This evening I was shot on several occasions by a rank 30 player in an artillery truck through 2 walls [I wasn't killed by debris btw] with them firing from the spawn.

So sorry to burst any illusions xbox one isn't hacked - I really wish it wasn't.

Did you utilise the DVR on your Xbox to provide any proof of what you're claiming?
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    gonna need some proof my friend. did you know you can record gameplay with your xbox one? up to the past 5 minutes! with just two button presses, on demand . or if you have Cortana you can ask her to record for you. now if you hook up an external hard drive you can record indefinitely as well. with all the hacks you see I bet you will have no problem finding us examples. you should have so many examples you could start a you tube channel around it
  • Mishkin37
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hmmm, this reminds me of something...

I do not deny the existence of aliens, but until I see definitive proof, it's probably more likely that they have not visited Earth. In addition, those sightings that were presumed to be aliens were probably something that could be explained much more rationally (e.g. light pollution, your neighbor messing with you).

Let's substitute some words...

I do not deny the existence of hacks, but until I see definitive proof, it's probably more likely that they do not appear on Xbox 1 with regularity. In addition, those sightings that were presumed to be hacks were probably something that could be explained much more rationally (e.g. lag, out of region play).
  • rock1obsta
    3811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MrUpvote wrote: »
    My kd is bad cause so many hax :(

Me too.
    Say, how'd you end up in the clink? Probably the last person I'd expect to see there.
    Did you get a potty mouth?
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Me too.
    Say, how'd you end up in the clink? Probably the last person I'd expect to see there.
    Being stupid. Lol
  • 187Bear
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You know players can pick up kits of dead players that will make them swap to that kit OP. It can do great things. Throw ammo or health and switch back to your original kit. In the olden days bf vets even would pick up a medic kit, and then revive the dead medic team mate. Live medics these days don't even revive half the time. But kit switching isn't cheating.
  • rock1obsta
    3811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Me too.
    Being stupid. Lol

Eh, it happens to everyone once....
  • wileygaz
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im torn on this subject really, you do get things like lag n packet loss etc that effects hit detection so ut appears you are unloading into a target n nothing happens only for them to turn n what appears to 1 hit you. Then you have players who use mouse n keyboard n they stand out with the ADAD spam.......but is using a mouse classed as cheating as there are no rules to say you cant that im aware of. There are a lot of skilled players out there n that skill shouldnt be dismissed as cheating without proof.
  • KorpusDraige
    2330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wileygaz wrote: »
    Im torn on this subject really, you do get things like lag n packet loss etc that effects hit detection so ut appears you are unloading into a target n nothing happens only for them to turn n what appears to 1 hit you. Then you have players who use mouse n keyboard n they stand out with the ADAD spam.......but is using a mouse classed as cheating as there are no rules to say you cant that im aware of. There are a lot of skilled players out there n that skill shouldnt be dismissed as cheating without proof.

I wouldn't say MnK is cheating. I'd say it's cheap to do on console (for infantry- vehicles don't matter).
  • Fr0zzenFire
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2017
    evidence of cheating/hacking on Xbox:

*removed*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    that is the exact opposite of hacking. the anti recoil is cheep but let's be honest. if you can't do that on your own now with just your thumb. wtf have you been doing with your game time? the biggest cheap move I see being used in the video is the use of the in game aim assist. note how the in game aim assist excentuates the chronus. the mod would be half effective with out it. the frommer stop pistol shoots that fast because it's the fastest firing hand gun in the game.

also. major marketing hype. don't drink the coolaid bro
  • RichieDagger13
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    full951 wrote: »

I get soooo many more kills because of this!
  • DriedPoo
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I seen wierd stuff I chocked up to lag but no out right cheating
  • full951
    full951 wrote: »

I get soooo many more kills because of this!

me too!
  • ennovasnap
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I get accused of cheating from time to time (usually nasty/insulting messages too). However, I have not seen anyone cheat in this game yet. I don't think its possible on the xbox one. (yet at least). That is why I play on consoles, because I usually feel safer with the cheating bit
This discussion has been closed.