Weekly Debrief

cheating is getting worse it cant be ignored

Comments

  • Mishkin37
    684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    *removed - quoting a n&s post*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • rock1obsta
    3804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    *removed - quoting a n&s post*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Mishkin37
    684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    *removed - quoting a n&s post*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • KorpusDraige
    2330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    *removed - quoting a n&s post*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • GyposEyelash
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    *removed - quoting a n&s post*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I went 40-0 on bf1 with attack plane I don't cheat.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13066 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Fr0zzenFire
    Do not name and shame
    
    
  • TallLeprechaun95
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I haven't really noticed any cheaters at all playing this game
  • Whanrow
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    I dunno, especially in the last month or so I've seen enough strange things to make me seriously wonder. Getting shot through two walls with a rifle (nowhere near a corner or even in sight of the guy), people that appear to be able to see through walls and know where you are, things like that. Just way too many of them too ignore.

    Another weird one, and I can't explain why somebody would do this, but very low level players, perhaps like a level 12, who have incredible scores, and if you dare to kill them, they somehow find you and hunt you down many times over (no I'm not camping) At level 12 you barely know the maps yet, much less run aggressively around in the types of behaviour I'm seeing. These people play like a level 120. When they come around the corner already shooting directly at you, you really have to wonder. People simply DO NOT pre-fire at every corner on the chance somebody is there. You can just say they play a lot of games or they are good, or whatever, but sorry, no matter how good you are, when you don't know a map, are just getting used to a new game, you just do not play as aggressively as a level 120.

    So nope, can't prove, it, but seeing way too many odd things to put them ALL down to server issues, connection issues, or whatever.

    I've also noticed even with my same usual ping, definite increase in hit detection issues. Using the Extended Autoloading 8.25 as an example. Sometimes I can fire with a guy's back turned a good 10 shots and get 1 hit marker, then the next guy, 3 shots and he's dead. Sounds like network lag, but then you look at my ping and his and find they are both good. Happens many many times in a single game too.

    They also seem to have changed something with the spawns. When playing Conquest and Operations in particular, I'me getting put right in front of anywhere from 1-5 people, sometimes as much as 3 out of 5 spawns. I've tried spawning on people, then on flags that we own, far from the action, and same things - guy standing there already shooting at me. When you spawn on your own flag, its SUPPOSED to spawn you somewhere safe, not near anybody.
  • ElliotLH
    8392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Those are game complaints and do not constitute cheating. As for low levels mercing you - Smurf accounts.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whanrow wrote: »
    I dunno, especially in the last month or so I've seen enough strange things to make me seriously wonder. Getting shot through two walls with a rifle (nowhere near a corner or even in sight of the guy), people that appear to be able to see through walls and know where you are, things like that. Just way too many of them too ignore.

    Another weird one, and I can't explain why somebody would do this, but very low level players, perhaps like a level 12, who have incredible scores, and if you dare to kill them, they somehow find you and hunt you down many times over (no I'm not camping) At level 12 you barely know the maps yet, much less run aggressively around in the types of behaviour I'm seeing. These people play like a level 120. When they come around the corner already shooting directly at you, you really have to wonder. People simply DO NOT pre-fire at every corner on the chance somebody is there. You can just say they play a lot of games or they are good, or whatever, but sorry, no matter how good you are, when you don't know a map, are just getting used to a new game, you just do not play as aggressively as a level 120.

    So nope, can't prove, it, but seeing way too many odd things to put them ALL down to server issues, connection issues, or whatever.

    I've also noticed even with my same usual ping, definite increase in hit detection issues. Using the Extended Autoloading 8.25 as an example. Sometimes I can fire with a guy's back turned a good 10 shots and get 1 hit marker, then the next guy, 3 shots and he's dead. Sounds like network lag, but then you look at my ping and his and find they are both good. Happens many many times in a single game too.

    They also seem to have changed something with the spawns. When playing Conquest and Operations in particular, I'me getting put right in front of anywhere from 1-5 people, sometimes as much as 3 out of 5 spawns. I've tried spawning on people, then on flags that we own, far from the action, and same things - guy standing there already shooting at me. When you spawn on your own flag, its SUPPOSED to spawn you somewhere safe, not near anybody.

    I’m level 90 odd and play like a level 5. Not sure what your point is re levels. Levels mean nothing, you’re either good or you’re not.
  • Whanrow
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017

    I’m level 90 odd and play like a level 5. Not sure what your point is re levels. Levels mean nothing, you’re either good or you’re not.
    These people aren't the level their number says they are. As I said, I don't know WHY somebody would do a hack like that, but with what I'm seeing, there is just no way a level 17 or something, no matter how good they are at games in general, walks into a new game and has the ability to play THAT well, or shoot through walls, or know you are around corner and down a wall 10 ft. I've been playing video games since the mid 1970's and BF1 since release day, still can't even come close to competing with these supposed noobs. I'm just slightly better than an average player, but any average player should, for the most part, be able to at least compete, if not beat, a noob.
  • ElliotLH
    8392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whanrow wrote: »

    I’m level 90 odd and play like a level 5. Not sure what your point is re levels. Levels mean nothing, you’re either good or you’re not.
    These people aren't the level their number says they are. As I said, I don't know WHY somebody would do a hack like that, but with what I'm seeing, there is just no way a level 17 or something, no matter how good they are at games in general, walks into a new game and has the ability to play THAT well, or shoot through walls, or know you are around corner and down a wall 10 ft. I've been playing video games since the mid 1970's and BF1 since release day, still can't even come close to competing with these supposed noobs. I'm just slightly better than an average player, but any average player should, for the most part, be able to at least compete, if not beat, a noob.

    It's not a hack and anybody on Xbox could create a second account to play under by sharing the Live subscription of their main account with a new one. This would mean that someone with a load of experience at BF1 could play with a low level account and would fair well due to their knowledge of the game. The rest of what you describe is most likely lag or a bug.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10861 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Whanrow wrote: »

    I’m level 90 odd and play like a level 5. Not sure what your point is re levels. Levels mean nothing, you’re either good or you’re not.
    These people aren't the level their number says they are. As I said, I don't know WHY somebody would do a hack like that, but with what I'm seeing, there is just no way a level 17 or something, no matter how good they are at games in general, walks into a new game and has the ability to play THAT well, or shoot through walls, or know you are around corner and down a wall 10 ft. I've been playing video games since the mid 1970's and BF1 since release day, still can't even come close to competing with these supposed noobs. I'm just slightly better than an average player, but any average player should, for the most part, be able to at least compete, if not beat, a noob.

    It's not a hack and anybody on Xbox could create a second account to play under by sharing the Live subscription of their main account with a new one. This would mean that someone with a load of experience at BF1 could play with a low level account and would fair well due to their knowledge of the game. The rest of what you describe is most likely lag or a bug.

    My wife wanted to try battlefield with her account and I asked her if I could play as a level 0 first. I went 34 and 4 in the first game of tdm and MVP’d. I played a few more rounds and never finished below the top three.

    I hope that I played against one of the people crying about low levels.
  • WetFishDB
    1989 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You know players can pick up kits of dead players that will make them swap to that kit OP. It can do great things. Throw ammo or health and switch back to your original kit. In the olden days bf vets even would pick up a medic kit, and then revive the dead medic team mate. Live medics these days don't even revive half the time. But kit switching isn't cheating.

    I do this all the time. If I kill a support when I'm getting low on ammo, swap for his kit, chuck down an ammo crate/pouch, and then switch back.
  • ElliotLH
    8392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Whanrow wrote: »

    I’m level 90 odd and play like a level 5. Not sure what your point is re levels. Levels mean nothing, you’re either good or you’re not.
    These people aren't the level their number says they are. As I said, I don't know WHY somebody would do a hack like that, but with what I'm seeing, there is just no way a level 17 or something, no matter how good they are at games in general, walks into a new game and has the ability to play THAT well, or shoot through walls, or know you are around corner and down a wall 10 ft. I've been playing video games since the mid 1970's and BF1 since release day, still can't even come close to competing with these supposed noobs. I'm just slightly better than an average player, but any average player should, for the most part, be able to at least compete, if not beat, a noob.

    It's not a hack and anybody on Xbox could create a second account to play under by sharing the Live subscription of their main account with a new one. This would mean that someone with a load of experience at BF1 could play with a low level account and would fair well due to their knowledge of the game. The rest of what you describe is most likely lag or a bug.

    My wife wanted to try battlefield with her account and I asked her if I could play as a level 0 first. I went 34 and 4 in the first game of tdm and MVP’d. I played a few more rounds and never finished below the top three.

    I hope that I played against one of the people crying about low levels.

    To be honest I've been thinking about making my main account my home one and trying this myself for the 'lolz'. I normally place top 5 with a 1.5 - 2 KD, depending on game mode and think it'd be funny. Get any hate mail?
  • TEKNOCODE
    10861 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Whanrow wrote: »

    I’m level 90 odd and play like a level 5. Not sure what your point is re levels. Levels mean nothing, you’re either good or you’re not.
    These people aren't the level their number says they are. As I said, I don't know WHY somebody would do a hack like that, but with what I'm seeing, there is just no way a level 17 or something, no matter how good they are at games in general, walks into a new game and has the ability to play THAT well, or shoot through walls, or know you are around corner and down a wall 10 ft. I've been playing video games since the mid 1970's and BF1 since release day, still can't even come close to competing with these supposed noobs. I'm just slightly better than an average player, but any average player should, for the most part, be able to at least compete, if not beat, a noob.

    It's not a hack and anybody on Xbox could create a second account to play under by sharing the Live subscription of their main account with a new one. This would mean that someone with a load of experience at BF1 could play with a low level account and would fair well due to their knowledge of the game. The rest of what you describe is most likely lag or a bug.

    My wife wanted to try battlefield with her account and I asked her if I could play as a level 0 first. I went 34 and 4 in the first game of tdm and MVP’d. I played a few more rounds and never finished below the top three.

    I hope that I played against one of the people crying about low levels.

    To be honest I've been thinking about making my main account my home one and trying this myself for the 'lolz'. I normally place top 5 with a 1.5 - 2 KD, depending on game mode and think it'd be funny. Get any hate mail?
    You should. I bagged everyone, just because I was a level 0. I might sign on with her account today. :trollface:

    Unfortunately, no. I rarely receive hate mail, even when I pick up a kit for ammo.
  • ElliotLH
    8392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Whanrow wrote: »

    I’m level 90 odd and play like a level 5. Not sure what your point is re levels. Levels mean nothing, you’re either good or you’re not.
    These people aren't the level their number says they are. As I said, I don't know WHY somebody would do a hack like that, but with what I'm seeing, there is just no way a level 17 or something, no matter how good they are at games in general, walks into a new game and has the ability to play THAT well, or shoot through walls, or know you are around corner and down a wall 10 ft. I've been playing video games since the mid 1970's and BF1 since release day, still can't even come close to competing with these supposed noobs. I'm just slightly better than an average player, but any average player should, for the most part, be able to at least compete, if not beat, a noob.

    It's not a hack and anybody on Xbox could create a second account to play under by sharing the Live subscription of their main account with a new one. This would mean that someone with a load of experience at BF1 could play with a low level account and would fair well due to their knowledge of the game. The rest of what you describe is most likely lag or a bug.

    My wife wanted to try battlefield with her account and I asked her if I could play as a level 0 first. I went 34 and 4 in the first game of tdm and MVP’d. I played a few more rounds and never finished below the top three.

    I hope that I played against one of the people crying about low levels.

    To be honest I've been thinking about making my main account my home one and trying this myself for the 'lolz'. I normally place top 5 with a 1.5 - 2 KD, depending on game mode and think it'd be funny. Get any hate mail?
    You should. I bagged everyone, just because I was a level 0. I might sign on with her account today. :trollface:

    Unfortunately, no. I rarely receive hate mail, even when I pick up a kit for ammo.

    Well I'm normally bored over Christmas so now's as good a time as any. The lack of hate-mail must be an Xbox thing as I rarely get any either but people seem to on PC and PS4. Did get called bad words in Hungarian after a round of Dom yesterday though >:)
  • Whanrow
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not sure why a person would pay another $70 a year just to have a second account. Makes no sense, as there is no gain, only cost, to doing so.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    Whanrow wrote: »
    I'm not sure why a person would pay another $70 a year just to have a second account. Makes no sense, as there is no gain, only cost, to doing so.

    um you don't have to pay anything extra you just share the gold with another account. You only have to buy gold once. On xbox one you can share gold with the other accounts on your console as long you buy gold with 1 account on the console.
This discussion has been closed.