cheating is getting worse it cant be ignored

Comments

  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree as well, anyone who disagrees in this thread is most likely a hacker themselves. I mean really, if you do something that I can't you have to be cheating.
  • xxProxim0xx
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've never seen any proof of cheating going on on console, seems like it's only a pc problem
  • rock1obsta
    3803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    I agree as well, anyone who disagrees in this thread is most likely a hacker themselves. I mean really, if you do something that I can't you have to be cheating.

    This^
    Pure truth.....
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I mean, id post pictures of my inbox on Xbox but I'd probably get banned from here. You're one of those people in my inbox I'm sure
  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    I wish someone would post footage of ACTUAL cheating...because reading accusation after accusation is getting tedious.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oof14346 wrote: »
    I wish someone would post footage of ACTUAL cheating...because reading accusation after accusation is getting tedious.

    What do you need footage for, they're cheating, I know it.
  • xxProxim0xx
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    oof14346 wrote: »
    I wish someone would post footage of ACTUAL cheating...because reading accusation after accusation is getting tedious.

    What do you need footage for, they're cheating, I know it.

    Haha xD
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    oof14346 wrote: »
    I wish someone would post footage of ACTUAL cheating...because reading accusation after accusation is getting tedious.

    What do you need footage for, they're cheating, I know it.

    Haha xD

    Nice
  • rock1obsta
    3803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    oof14346 wrote: »
    I wish someone would post footage of ACTUAL cheating...because reading accusation after accusation is getting tedious.

    What do you need footage for, they're cheating, I know it.

    It's easy to tell when someone is cheating, if I take damage, if they get away before I can kill them, if it takes more than one shot to kill someone, these are clear and obvious indicators of a cheater.
    I didn't wanna go there but......
  • Plucky6922
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bf1_231_54.png
    BF1_231kills_36_OC_PTFO.png

    (100% Medic only) I can't even play a game anymore without people like you calling me a cheater, it's getting tiresome :/


    I have to give you mad props.
    ~high-five~

    I have seen 100 kill rounds, many times, had some myself.
    200+, not using a plane(per-nerf trench darts)/tank/behemoth, but as medic?
    Good job man, great job.
    (zero revives though..thumbs down)
  • xxProxim0xx
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thanks, it was my first try at operations, I almost only play domination. My BF1 goal this week is to get 300+ as medic only. When I play domination I never use syringe because it's better for my team if I don't but in Operations theres no excuse. I promise i will use it next time ;)
  • xxProxim0xx
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    at least I PTFO, I was defending those flags to the bitter end
  • Shidokanartist
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Do you guys realize how hard the people you accuse of hacking are laughing at you? It’s not possible to hack on XB1 currently, but whenever I get a message accusing me of hacking it just makes me go out of my way to teabag and spam that person with lol messages.
  • GhiIIyintheMist
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2018
    Every report I have on my xbox one account is for cheating. Sometimes people just can't admit they're bad.
  • RetroGMR083
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Out of my thousands of hours playing, I've never seen someone I thought was a cheater. It's safe to say there are no cheaters on console and that you just need to get better by practicing more. You won't believe the amount of messages I get for "cheating", when you can view any of my gameplay anytime. People like you just need to play more.

    Actually, there is cheating on console. It was well known on Xbox 360 & PS3. The PS4 was hacked in Brazil using Raspberry Pi and BF4 was one of the first games hacked.
  • RetroGMR083
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    Can't cheat on consoles.

    You're wrong. Happened plenty on Xbox 360, PS3. PS4 also has it, can't say about Xbox One.
  • xxProxim0xx
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Never seen one on Xbox One and according to my close friend at DICE there's no cheating going on. Some people are just very good :)
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Out of my thousands of hours playing, I've never seen someone I thought was a cheater. It's safe to say there are no cheaters on console and that you just need to get better by practicing more. You won't believe the amount of messages I get for "cheating", when you can view any of my gameplay anytime. People like you just need to play more.

    Actually, there is cheating on console. It was well known on Xbox 360 & PS3. The PS4 was hacked in Brazil using Raspberry Pi and BF4 was one of the first games hacked.

    Ok.....hacking the console requires you to jailbreak the software. Once you do that you no longer can get sony updates nor can you go online to the Sony network since the Sony network checks your software version and unique data to validate the software is still authentic. While the Brazilians hacked into the PS4 it was so they can use pirated games.....not cheat on online games. The pirated games can only be played in single player mode since they can't go on the Sony Network.

    So while your claim is half true....there are no cheats or hacks for online games. Im sorry but people who think people are hacking on BF are just salty.
  • RetroGMR083
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    No, I'm not salty. I know what I'm talking about. You have a history of defending EA, DICE for whatever reason. I'm not going to tolerate it. Cheating is well known on Xbox 360 & PS3. They were hacked years ago and there's plenty of video evidence for it. I haven't seen it on Xbox One, but I did see it on PS4 with GTA V, and BF4. It's a fact PS4 was hacked in Brazil first using Raspberry Pi and BF4 was one of the firt games they got running. This is a fact you cannot dispute. They have ways of getting updates, etc ONLINE through other sources and servers they pay for to be able to play online. If you don't know what you're talking about, keep your trap shut. Take the time to actually learn about this stuff and learn what's going on so you don't look like an ignorant jackass. It doesn't matter that it doesn't happen on Xbox One YET or isn't widespread, all that does matter is that it has happened and DOES.

    I have messages back and forth with cheaters in GTA V, so don't give me that bs about not being able to play on their server. You don't know what you're talking about. There's even modded accounts for sell on Ebay. You really are behind what's going on.
This discussion has been closed.