cheating is getting worse it cant be ignored

Comments

• VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, I'm not salty. I know what I'm talking about. You have a history of defending EA, DICE for whatever reason. I'm not going to tolerate it. Cheating is well known on Xbox 360 & PS3. They were hacked years ago and ther'es plenty of video evidence for it. I haven't seen it on Xbox One, but I did see it on PS4 with GTA V, and BF4. It's a fact PS4 was hacked in Brazil first using Raspberry Pi and BF4 was one of the firt games they got running. This is a fact you cannot dispute. They have ways of getting updates, etc ONLINE through other sources and servers they pay for to be able to play online. If you don't know what you're talking about, keep your trap shut.

Lol, so you are going to discredit me based on your opinion on how I have "defended Dice"? That's no difference as saying, i see this guy always going 44-1....must be hacking. You are being salty. Last time I checked EA/DICE didn't make the PS4.

Now lets get back to the truth here. Brazil hacked the PS4 with raspberry PI to sell pirated games. They, and Russians, would sell 10 pirated games for $100 bucks with the hack. This allowed them to sell games with Single player. This does not let them go multiplayer and run cheat hacks like you think.

Stop being silly and salty.
  • RetroGMR083
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    It's not single player, it's ONLINE. Get with the times. I know what I've seen and I actually go and look for the stuff to see what's going on. You're talking out of your ****. Maybe if you didn't have such a hard on for defending these people attacking people on here that come with legitimate problems as you have a history of doing, people wouldn't look at you like a jackass.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can run online with jailbroken consoles and pirated games, but they are totally different third party servers. If those people tried to get into normal publisher servers their consoles would get banned so fast lol. I think you are confusing console with pc my friend because I have over like 1500 hours in gta and haven't seen one hacker. I mean if you want to prove everyone wrong you could always post some proof or just you can just keep claiming you saw Bigfoot or aliens.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not single player, it's ONLINE. Get with the times. I know what I've seen and I actually go and look for the stuff to see what's going on. You're talking out of your ****. Maybe if you didn't have such a hard on for defending these people attacking people on here that come with legitimate problems as you have a history of doing, people wouldn't look at you like a

Only person looking silly is you thinking people are running cheats and hacks. Read up on the Brazil jailbreak, you will see it was for pirated games. Also note that after that Sony has applied patches that continue to detect and brick when someone has altered the PS4 since when it goes on the PSNetwork it needs to authenticate the hardware along with a valid PSN account.

But hey continue to believe there are people hacking on game titles..........
  • rock1obsta
    3803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not single player, it's ONLINE. Get with the times. I know what I've seen and I actually go and look for the stuff to see what's going on. You're talking out of your ****. Maybe if you didn't have such a hard on for defending these people attacking people on here that come with legitimate problems as you have a history of doing, people wouldn't look at you like a jackass.

Post proof of these cheaters on BF4.
  • VBALL_MVP
    rock1obsta wrote: »

No you have to take his word. There is no way he can die by legit players....they cheat, have modded MnK controllers, and new modified lag switches that run on unicorn tears.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    It's not single player, it's ONLINE. Get with the times. I know what I've seen and I actually go and look for the stuff to see what's going on. You're talking out of your ****. Maybe if you didn't have such a hard on for defending these people attacking people on here that come with legitimate problems as you have a history of doing, people wouldn't look at you like a

Only person looking silly is you thinking people are running cheats and hacks. Read up on the Brazil jailbreak, you will see it was for pirated games. Also note that after that Sony has applied patches that continue to detect and brick when someone has altered the PS4 since when it goes on the PSNetwork it needs to authenticate the hardware along with a valid PSN account.

You are not aware? Every time that you are killed, it was due to a hack.
  • VBALL_MVP
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

You are not aware? Every time that you are killed, it was due to a hack.

Oh and every hacker works at DICE. Now I get why all the hate!!!
  • rock1obsta
    3803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »

No you have to take his word. There is no way he can die by legit players....they cheat, have modded MnK controllers, and new modified lag switches that run on unicorn tears.

Lol, yeah. That's what I thought
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not sure if it's cheating or just this crap game but twice niwvon differentvdays/ servers ive shot camping snipers in b flag from 35m four to give bullets for zero damage, one shot from them I die. Dice c'mon what is this garbage?
  • kennygardy
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You may thinks it's cheating but it's probably due to the Terrible servers. These servers definitely need help.
  • GhostKarrde16
    21 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If u race a guy on a bicycle with your ferrari is that considered cheating? Battlefield 1 online is not purely skill based, anyone who says they are just that good is deluding themselves. There are many factors involved like connection to the server that is why you are easily gunned down and have poor hit registry. Another factor is equipment, many are buying elite to modded controllers. As well gaming monitors for xbox.
    I will only accept a persons 100 percent skill when i compete with him face to face.
  • V2Face
    2655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    If u race a guy on a bicycle with your ferrari is that considered cheating? Battlefield 1 online is not purely skill based, anyone who says they are just that good is deluding themselves. There are many factors involved like connection to the server that is why you are easily gunned down and have poor hit registry. Another factor is equipment, many are buying elite to modded controllers. As well gaming monitors for xbox.
    I will only accept a persons 100 percent skill when i compete with him face to face.

Lmao I can destroy MnK players with my clumsy base console controller I don’t need leet equipment to get the job done just the time, dedication and mechanical skills to beat them. Skill>shiny toys stop making excuses for your poor play and git gud.
  • GhostKarrde16
    21 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    V2Face wrote: »

Lmao I can destroy MnK players with my clumsy base console controller I don’t need leet equipment to get the job done just the time, dedication and mechanical skills to beat them. Skill>shiny toys stop making excuses for your poor play and git gud.

Its a fact all console or pc competitions are done face to face. Killing someone who has lag issues does not mean you are skillful just lucky.
    Ive killed a fellow player who i know plays very well. He ended bottom of scoreboard does that mean he lost all that skill? You lack common sense.
  • V2Face
    2655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Its a fact all console or pc competitions are done face to face. Killing someone who has lag issues does not mean you are skillful just lucky.
    Ive killed a fellow player who i know plays very well. He ended bottom of scoreboard does that mean he lost all that skill? You lack common sense.

If you have connection (150+ ping) issues playing FPS multiplayer games then you shouldn’t be playing them in the first place. High ping players are in the same league as cannon fodder imo. Can they be skilled sure, but keep moving them goalposts next you will blame your poor play on some other issue like aim assist abuse.
  • Shidokanartist
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You can get lucky every now and then but if someone puts up consistently good numbers you can’t chalk that up to them playing against laggy players or getting lucky.
  • MalikcomX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There are stuff that happen in this game that makes you wonder whats going on, and the most common one is lag, shooting an enemy and not getting hit markers, however the game clearly tells you that you have a lot of lag and that you need to lead way.
  • loungelizzard13
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    cadet180 wrote: »
    hey guys i know a lot of you are going to hate on this or think im a sore loser well your part of the problem. cheating on bf1 and bf4 has gotten out of hand, my first battlefield game was on pc bf2 so i have over 10 years of loyalty to you guys. earlier this year i stopped playing the bf1 and bf4 because cheating was getting bad i couldnt play for more than a few hours before some clown would wreck the whole server get team switched and keep on going. this month i jumped back on because its a good god dam game and ive seen cheating has only gotten worse i dont have proof but if any halfwit googled it or youtubed it they would see it they dont even try hide it no more. i cant stress enough it needs to be fixed shut down there accounts perma ban them make them pay another 99 dollars to play again do something because i wont be buying nor playing another game or the ones i already have. i sound entitled GOOD i pay good money for your games i always buy the top edition with premium so in Australia thats like 150 its too much money to be paying for a game that has cheating in it ive spoken to people using hacks a lot deny it with the same old excuse you cant cheat on console...... come on and others try get you to buy into it ive reported people with videos of them on my squad and the opposing team and there still playing today the reason ive come here to complain is because tonight i know for a fact a team of these guys are going through the servers trying to get banned....come on guys what the heck

Look
  • VBALL_MVP
    cadet180 wrote: »
    hey guys i know a lot of you are going to hate on this or think im a sore loser well your part of the problem. cheating on bf1 and bf4 has gotten out of hand, my first battlefield game was on pc bf2 so i have over 10 years of loyalty to you guys. earlier this year i stopped playing the bf1 and bf4 because cheating was getting bad i couldnt play for more than a few hours before some clown would wreck the whole server get team switched and keep on going. this month i jumped back on because its a good god dam game and ive seen cheating has only gotten worse i dont have proof but if any halfwit googled it or youtubed it they would see it they dont even try hide it no more. i cant stress enough it needs to be fixed shut down there accounts perma ban them make them pay another 99 dollars to play again do something because i wont be buying nor playing another game or the ones i already have. i sound entitled GOOD i pay good money for your games i always buy the top edition with premium so in Australia thats like 150 its too much money to be paying for a game that has cheating in it ive spoken to people using hacks a lot deny it with the same old excuse you cant cheat on console...... come on and others try get you to buy into it ive reported people with videos of them on my squad and the opposing team and there still playing today the reason ive come here to complain is because tonight i know for a fact a team of these guys are going through the servers trying to get banned....come on guys what the heck

Look

And......?
This discussion has been closed.