Weekly BF

cheating is getting worse it cant be ignored

Comments

• Whanrow
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree EA or Dice need to have more activate admins current times with all the new tech they can hide from EA and Dice’s anti cheat they should have it so the anti cheat works like MC servers it sends a report of suspicious activity to all active admins then one or two go spectate him for a little while like in RGAMinecraft’s server

Darn fine idea.

I know what I see are just dozens of little things that just don't add up - getting shot through walls, people coming around a corner and clearly already knowing exactly where you are, wild sniper headshots while you're running and dodging from 150m away, all kinds of stuff like that. Being a gamer for over 40 years, I've seen all kinds of odd things, and have a solid technical background, and there are just too many little things that can't ALL be explained away.
  • xxProxim0xx
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2018
    I often kill players and think that they will probably call me a hacker. The thing is that if I react extremely fast it’s usually because I’ve seen them pass a window, got a glance when they passed a thin opening, the player is marked, they have just taken a flag and I know where they will most likely pass and then listen extra carefully for steps…When it comes to headshots I even make them from 100+ meters (running target) with Farquhar Hill Storm on a regular basis. Just saying it can be done.
    Post edited by xxProxim0xx on
  • maikunomikoto
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is literally my first post, but I feel like I have been where the OP is and might have something to add. I have spent so many hours on this game yet was always in the bottom tier. I can empty an entire clip into a guy and he shoots me twice and I die. The game just runs extremely slow - seems like other players are playing faster. It is infuriating. I have a 300mb connection, so I could not figure out what was happening. For months I went through this, but every once in a while I would play a game where my guy ran faster and took fewer shots to drop people. I would score really well in these instances, because it was like playing with the weights taken off - finally on an even playing field. But unfortunately it was only 1 game in 100.

If you haven't experienced this, don't be so quick to crap on people who yell cheaters. I can tell you it is happening - but it isn't because of cheaters per se.

I went to COD WW2 and even though I had never played those maps was getting in the top constantly. The gameplay was night and day - it was taking just as many to kill as it took to kill me, and I was running with the enemy. People were calling me a cheater because I was owning people as a low level. The reason, though, is because playing BF1 with that handicap had made me a better player once things were even for once.

After some research, I started to wonder if this wasn't a network issue. Sure enough, a peak at the scoreboard revealed many players well over 200 ping, some 500+, while I am in the 20's. Playing a mode which has fewer players, and checking to make sure the players are low pings results in a much better playing experience - not perfect, but at least better than dang near impossible.

I would encourage you to do the same. It shouldn't have to be this way, they should have a solution to these guys who are popping all over the map, shooting through mountains, and taking 20 hits, popping me once and running off. It makes for a terrible experience to just keep getting slaughtered. I don't know if it is because their pings are high, or if I am suffering cause of high ping people on my team. But that seems to be the connection.

COD doesn't have this problem, but that might be because fewer people are playing it. I wish to God I could have an equal playing field all the time, but what can you do. I will take at least better than impossible odds.
  • V2Face
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whanrow wrote: »
    I agree EA or Dice need to have more activate admins current times with all the new tech they can hide from EA and Dice’s anti cheat they should have it so the anti cheat works like MC servers it sends a report of suspicious activity to all active admins then one or two go spectate him for a little while like in RGAMinecraft’s server

Darn fine idea.

I know what I see are just dozens of little things that just don't add up - getting shot through walls, people coming around a corner and clearly already knowing exactly where you are, wild sniper headshots while you're running and dodging from 150m away, all kinds of stuff like that. Being a gamer for over 40 years, I've seen all kinds of odd things, and have a solid technical background, and there are just too many little things that can't ALL be explained away.

All of it can be explained away there are no hacks on console. You got outplayed, if someone shoots enough stray shoots at you eventually you will get hit that’s the nature of the game. It’s called listening I can know where people are coming from A by listening to their loud footsteps, B being spotted by an ally or myself or C you are being spotted by the spot flares near you there are no ESP hacks or lag switches. These are just mechanics that good players use to their advantage git gud.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »

Darn fine idea.

All of it can be explained away there are no hacks on console. You got outplayed, if someone shoots enough stray shoots at you eventually you will get hit that’s the nature of the game. It’s called listening I can know where people are coming from A by listening to their loud footsteps, B being spotted by an ally or myself or C you are being spotted by the spot flares near you there are no ESP hacks or lag switches. These are just mechanics that good players use to their advantage git gud.

This.

I had someone accuse me for cheating cause the were running behind me to knife me and I quickly turned and killed them.

They couldn't understand I hear their footsteps behind and no allies on the map so i quickly turned knowing it was the enemy.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11092 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Darn fine idea.

This.

I had someone accuse me for cheating cause the were running behind me to knife me and I quickly turned and killed them.

They couldn't understand I hear their footsteps behind and no allies on the map so i quickly turned knowing it was the enemy.
    Headphones = hacks.
  • mongoeasy
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had something similar as said above. I followed an enemy with my SMLE iron sights, had him spotted, he ran behind bushes, I projected his position, fired and got him. I lol'd because I wasn't exactly expecting a kill. From his POV it probably looked like cheating.
  • ltrover
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got accused of reanimation in a game of conquest! What is reanimation?
  • Annatar72
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I thought you could not cheat on console am I right?
  • rock1obsta
    3812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    Annatar72 wrote: »
    I thought you could not cheat on console am I right?

giphy.gif

If someone kills you, they're cheating 100%.

Hey, that applies only to me.
    :trollface:
  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ltrover wrote: »
    I got accused of reanimation in a game of conquest! What is reanimation?

Zombie mod?
  • Whanrow
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018

Darn fine idea.

ANYTHING can be hacked. It is a computer network. You will also never hear it admitted because they can't admit they have a system that can be hacked any more than Sony can. My own work that is one of the largest corporations in the country was hacked twice - and we couldn't admit it either. You cannot undermine public fath in a large company. I have over 30 years of technical and network experience. Unfortunately, you only demonstrate how little actual network systems knowledge you have.

And there are specialties that negate spot flares for example, that I use on every class.

My own k/d exceeds 1.50 for all it matters, and I own the only true surround sound headset there is; with 5 speakers per ear. Helps, but the Battlefield series makes your own team's noises louder than the enemies - a problem that's never been fixed. COD at least up to Ghosts, has always had much better enemy player sounds.
    Post edited by Whanrow on
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Darn fine idea.

ANYTHING can be hacked. I have over 30 years of technical and network experience. You demonstrate clearly how little actual nework systems knowledge you have.

Yes it is true that a good enough hacker can basically do what he wants just as a good car thief will steal your car if he really wants to, but the amount of trouble in doing so is not worth the time and to be a good hacker one must not be an idiot.

They may be able to hack in for a little while but the amount of work it would take to stay hidden from a corporations systems would be astounding and frankly not worth it. If you honestly think you are playing against a person that is intelligent enough to hack into a insanely difficult network like Xbox live or psn just to troll you, you are most likely just bad at the game and looking for an excuse lol.
  • xxProxim0xx
    edited January 2018
    No hacking right? Well how do you explain this? Some TDM I played this morning, something is not right here :/ #MyStats Maybe it was that one revive, I've heard it can tip the scale a lot.
    TDM_Morning.png

Post edited by xxProxim0xx on
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No hacking right? Well how do you explain this? Some TDM I played this morning, something is not right here :/ #MyStats
    TDM_Morning.png

You do realise that tracker has issues of their own and sometimes it either makes up stats, gets stats mixed between players and jam stats (say cram 5 days worth of stats into one day)

Sometimes you won't play for a few days but tracker has exactly the stats you posted visible for your daily stat even though you didn't play.

Tracker is a third party
  • xxProxim0xx
    crabman169 wrote: »
    No hacking right? Well how do you explain this? Some TDM I played this morning, something is not right here :/ #MyStats
    TDM_Morning.png

You do realise that tracker has issues of their own and sometimes it either makes up stats, gets stats mixed between players and jam stats (say cram 5 days worth of stats into one day)

Sometimes you won't play for a few days but tracker has exactly the stats you posted visible for your daily stat even though you didn't play.

Tracker is a third party

It was a joke, I always play around 5 kpm in TDM xD
  • kryptek
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    My stats are in the top 0.1-0.5%. In my experience, most players are complete garbage. They're not focused on objectives, they camp and they're completely predictable. Makes it super easy to just run and gun. I'm sure these are the same people crying hacks.
  • limaoyoupsp
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Once in BF4, I killed an enemy on PS4 console then picked up his weapons.
    Then I found he's got dual rocklauncher gadgets. I promise it was true.
    I even switched between that two launchers and fired individually, and the ammo was not communal. Yes I got double gadget ammo.
    AFAIK, that was an exploit in loadout system and it has been fixed. Entitles you equip any gadget unlimited even on consoles.
    But it was still not a trainer.
  • Venomenal1
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You will find the odd twit who will find some way to cheat but we all know they are harder to find or come across on consoles as you really have to be desperate and bad at computer games to even consider cheating. Don't stress too much bout the odd fool who cheats, just spectate and record their gameplay and report them should you have any suspicions. On pc there are so many cheats in games because of the platform and what's available. I think in all the time I've played Battlefield on console I've come across one player who used aim bot and on another I think a guy just had a scuff controller but I don't think that's classed as cheating.
This discussion has been closed.