EA/DICE revive Hardline please

LEGlJAS
63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
why i bought premium back in the days? NOT even ONE DLC server is up today.... make the game for free please.

Comments

• CrimsonTide0000
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Join us on XtG server and we can try and get the Hardline DLC running
  • VoyagerXD
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am also wondering the same thing, I love Hardline, but the small community nowdays just makes it feel really dead for me on PC. I miss all the other maps, I miss the DLC maps, I miss the mayhem in museum, crawling on cemetery, nade spam on Alcatraz... I can't believe i'm saying this, but I'm missing Black Friday and the beat :'(

I was also prepared to invest in a server that has all maps and vote map enabled, but seeing those servers already empty, it breaks my heart a bit. So hopefully we will at least see base game free to play in the future, or price as low so people actually buy it. Keeping my hopes up.
  • LEGlJAS
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    VoyagerXD wrote: »
    I am also wondering the same thing, I love Hardline, but the small community nowdays just makes it feel really dead for me on PC. I miss all the other maps, I miss the DLC maps, I miss the mayhem in museum, crawling on cemetery, nade spam on Alcatraz... I can't believe i'm saying this, but I'm missing Black Friday and the beat :'(

I was also prepared to invest in a server that has all maps and vote map enabled, but seeing those servers already empty, it breaks my heart a bit. So hopefully we will at least see base game free to play in the future, or price as low so people actually buy it. Keeping my hopes up.
    NEVER FORGET! it was my favorite battlefield and its still my fav.