Looking for a platoon to improve my skills and game play

gamalhussein
6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2017
Looking forward to join a platoon that will help me improve and Excel

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Au-15p5sQ1sljQUtBlpIUU6OxDti

Am a premium pass user and my stats are in the image link

Comments

• ExplodedWeevil33
    381 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hello Gamal,

I hope you would consider joining Soldiers Never Sleep (sNs). We are an international clan founded in the U.K. back in 2011. We have members in nearly every timezone with about atleast 40 active players on daily and another 100 players on at varying times. Therefore, you will not be left out as a result of sheer size. We have members on just about all times of the day, EU or NA. We'd be happy to have you as a member, so you can get to know the guys.

Our clan will support your development as a new or casual battlefield player. We focus on teamplay and do our best to give attention to each one of our team's members as such. Being casual in nature, there will be no pressure, especially not based on your stats, to improve spontaneously and immediately; instead, we know patience is important. Personally, I'd be happy to show you any ropes I know of. Let me know what you think, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Please check us out at snsclan.com. You can also join us on Discord, a messaging app, to meet some members and hook up with players for games. We discuss things there throughout the day in addition to organizing events. You may also apply, if you'd like, at snsclan.com. This application just gives us your information to match you with players closest to you thereby reducing latency for you.

Thank you for your time. I hope to speak to you soon!

Add me on PSN: ExplodedWeevil3

~Weevil
  • Thebeau1771
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hardcore : The Devils Brigade

Get at me
    PSN : Thebeau-17