if i have a perimium pass, i will need to pay for "turning tides" pack?

saarb737
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
thats what ive heard, if thats correnct thats simply disgrace.
i payed 50$ for the game, 50$ for premium pass, and now more the packs?
isnt the premium pass gives me all the dlc?

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Premium includes all 4 dlcs for bf1. Released and unreleased.
  • DaMutha1
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you heard wrong bruv
  • CH1R0N83
    707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No. You’ll be able to download it December 11th free of charge ( well, free in the sense that you’ve already paid).
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cries about fake news and creates a crythread to boot.
  • BaconRebellion
    2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah idk where you got that information from but that would be redundent to pay for a premium pass and the dlc. Imagine the uproar.

When you bought the premium pass you already bought all the dlc. Youll just have to download them once they release at no extra charge.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think if you bought the "perimium" pass you won't get diddly but with the premium pass you get all DLC.

Im sorry Im not usually one for pointing out typos but something about the word perimium made me chuckle. Sounds like a new super metal.

"I now have perimium armor!!!"
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You will get ALL DLC "free" as you have already paid for it all (plus one free due to the saving).

On Dec 11th there will be an update and after which you will be able to jump into turning tides; no additional payment needed whatsoever

No idea where you heard that you have to pay for the DLC after you already bought premium. Sounds like clickbait
  • i_Goof_i
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • SirSpectacle
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They need to focus on reading comprehension in schools. It is the key skill of the digital age.