300 shotgun kills... worst idea ever

Revokah
627 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Please SACK whoever thought it’d be a good idea to put that in the game, k thnx bye

Comments

• DrakeCasanova
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Everyone and their mother using shotguns today im guessing?
  • James-MII
    531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I agree as a non shotgun user it’s a bit stupid.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    1447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Haven't seen that many shotgun users today. Nothing really to cry about.
  • Per_Hashisblad
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I use the shotgun occasionally, but 300 kills in a few days? I'll pass, thanks.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Pure aids in every server. Will play BF4 for the weekend.
  • Revokah
    627 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah good plan though, let’s make bf1 absolute garbage so people buy battlefront, Gg well played. I personally bought bf4
  • boutneus
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Attacking has never been easier on operations. Can you say: no scouts? Lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    6005 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I hope that the cryhards go to battlefront 2 or battlefield 4. I can save money on tissues.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I was playing TDM for several hours, and in every single server that I played in, there was always a group of people complaining about everyone using shotguns. It was as if they were unaware that most people were just doing this for a challenge.

I will admit that having most people use a shotgun in a match of TDM can be very irritating for people without shotguns, or rather, people not using the Assault class/Parabellum.

At least I've gotten it over with. Perhaps I can stay out of TDM servers for a few days in order to avoid all of these shotguns, eh? Maybe I'll even try going for some tanker weapon codices tomorrow, so if any of you see an abandoned tank somewhere, I'm sorry in advance. I'll let people know when I bail out so that they can take the tank for themselves ... XD
  • Ram1c
    3456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You have 4 days to get the kills lol, I literally just had 25 shotgun kills in a tdm match, so 12 tdm matches on average doesn't seem too bad to me. Only problem with these challenges is some people don't have the time to play so they should have extended to at least a week.
  • boutneus
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah 3 days to short, I mean it can definitely be done, but why make it such a damn timesink. Spread the love a bit
  • Krkan_xD
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    lol in 3 days could do 2k kills e_e this is so easy to do i just did it in 2 hours playing ops
  • Jayremie570
    1058 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ^ hey I believe you.
  • von_Campenstein
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    You have 4 days to get the kills lol, I literally just had 25 shotgun kills in a tdm match, so 12 tdm matches on average doesn't seem too bad to me. Only problem with these challenges is some people don't have the time to play so they should have extended to at least a week.

Yeah I work weekends, they just went with the assumption that weekends was good for everyone.
  • Trokey66
    4727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 1
    Still haven't got the M97 elite codex so 2 birds, 1 stone and all that.

Not the best choice of weapon class and time scale is a bit tight but hey......
  • MayorMarionBarry
    1372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Here's what you do if everyone is using shotguns.

Grab literally any other gun in the game, all of which can kill people past 20m, and profit.

• TEKNOCODE
    6005 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Here's what you do if everyone is using shotguns.

Grab literally any other gun in the game, all of which can kill people past 20m, and profit.
    No way, man. You come to forumfield and post a crythread.
  • ProLegion_exor
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's cancer
  • Zz_Nabu_zZ
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DICE has really no clue about the state of their game and what they are doing.