300 shotgun kills... worst idea ever

Comments

• Naklofen
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    CANCER !!
  • Naklofen
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    You have 4 days to get the kills lol, I literally just had 25 shotgun kills in a tdm match, so 12 tdm matches on average doesn't seem too bad to me. Only problem with these challenges is some people don't have the time to play so they should have extended to at least a week.

A week of shotgun noobez ? NO THANK YOU
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2017
    HEPATITIS C !!

...I. I just wanted to fit in.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1234 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was nice dropping A-10 users with the M1900 Slug from further out. Plus it works just as well close up.
  • crabman169
    12285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If anything this just proves how inconsistent shotguns are

• von_Campenstein
    5693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It would've been nice if they had fixed the hitting things on the ground problem first, taking mines and prone people out is a hassle with shotguns.
  • iii_Monk_iii
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I literally think DICE is trolling us.

The shotguns are broken enough to be used by players who (let's be honest) are not capable of hitting anything with other guns and play this so they can kill something.
    Personally if you want to use a broken gun and play a broken game BE MY GUEST. But DICE for **** sake why are you adding insult to injury and making this a mission? Has anyone even thought this one through? This is just ridicolus and stupid and people who actually wanna enjoy the game are met with people who killed them over 50m away with a model-10 shotty. Let's consider this :

There has been nothing but complaints about how broken shotguns and players who just seem to enjoy playing a broken game are. Let's be honest here. Who thought putting a model-10 shotgun in the CURRENT state in the game was a good idea?! Who makes a game like that? That thing has killing capabilities over 40m!!! It doesn't require you to aim, doesn't require you to be good at anything. It's facerool for players who literally just pick this weapon up and play a broken gameplay. IT makes NO SENSE why this would be a mission giving how broken and utterly destroyed the gameplay of shotguns is these days.

Again i really think DICE is just like "so i heard players hate shotguns being so broken.. let's make it a mission!! 300 KILLS! yeah! that'll show them."

Honestly DICE. **** you.
  • iii_Monk_iii
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2017
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Clearly you've never used a shotgun

Clearly i have. I was able to one-shot kill most players who were far from what the guns kill-zone should be. Do you honestly think the Model-10 is balanced? Because if you do i have no idea how you hit anything with other guns.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3746 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Everyone and their mother using shotguns today im guessing?

Yup.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I guess you're an authority on shotgun physics and game balance to decide that right?
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm doing this in the most vicious way....sentry-> swap kit --> go to town.
    Funny how this hasn't netted me any hate mail yet.
  • VarmintKong
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Righteous indignation. RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION! I am full of righteous indignation. Why should I have to worry about controlling the range of engagement when I am ABSO-lutely positively sure every assault player on the game is running a shotgun this weekend. I can't be bothered to take a step back or hold off before blindly charging into the capture zone.
  • V2Face
    2557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I literally think DICE is trolling us.

The shotguns are broken enough to be used by players who (let's be honest) are not capable of hitting anything with other guns and play this so they can kill something.
    Personally if you want to use a broken gun and play a broken game BE MY GUEST. But DICE for **** sake why are you adding insult to injury and making this a mission? Has anyone even thought this one through? This is just ridicolus and stupid and people who actually wanna enjoy the game are met with people who killed them over 50m away with a model-10 shotty. Let's consider this :

There has been nothing but complaints about how broken shotguns and players who just seem to enjoy playing a broken game are. Let's be honest here. Who thought putting a model-10 shotgun in the CURRENT state in the game was a good idea?! Who makes a game like that? That thing has killing capabilities over 40m!!! It doesn't require you to aim, doesn't require you to be good at anything. It's facerool for players who literally just pick this weapon up and play a broken gameplay. IT makes NO SENSE why this would be a mission giving how broken and utterly destroyed the gameplay of shotguns is these days.

Again i really think DICE is just like "so i heard players hate shotguns being so broken.. let's make it a mission!! 300 KILLS! yeah! that'll show them."

Honestly DICE. **** you.

When someone who never uses shotguns complains about shotguns. Guaranteed you won’t kill anyone 50 m away with a full choke shotgun in any battlefield. The only one that probably can is the slug..Every weapon in the game can beat its range and it’s effective range is it’s most inconsistent when you can shoot a dude point blank range for 25 damage in a firefight with a slow shooting weapon it’s a death sentence.

I get it no one likes to get one shot killed by any weapon but just know for every time that player kills you they die just as much hence why you never see exclusive shotgun users dominate the leaderboards..it’s a high risk, high reward weapon because if you miss you die.

On most battlefields they are usually underutilized anyways because they are niche weapons. All the salty tears in the world won’t stop me from defending shotguns or their users..
    -Love
    a player with over 20k shotgun kills over 4 battlefields.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just got the coupe coupe in like 2 hours, played like 12 to 15 games of tdm and got it.
  • TEKNOCODE
    8797 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    I just got the coupe coupe in like 2 hours, played like 12 to 15 games of tdm and got it.

Lies. Make a crythread. I know that you want to.
  • MarxistDictator
    4345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Shotguns are just annoying for the associated luck caused by their randomness. Good and bad.

The long TTK really doesn't make them any more fun to face.
  • Twitch__NorkDorf
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2017
    Omgosh! Such an easy challenge! Got it done in one or 2 hours.... I am so sick of these whiny threads, seriously get good at the game and stop complaining! Thanks dice, you show who the men are from the boys.....
    Post edited by Twitch__NorkDorf on
  • crabman169
    12285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    10630c1e-c58e-4cd4-8d37-781f5d99fa12.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=GvFl5NWk7djz0g0FusOVc38jbIPi%2B3rBnOBZ%2F7S3Pe4%3D

Three service stars with the Sjorgen later

Man are the shotguns hit and miss so bad
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hmmmm. My slug kills aren't counting.

Oh well. I'm all about that shovel life.
    I don't think I have a single melee kill with another weapon.