Weekly Debrief

300 kills with shotgun for machette

Granathar
249 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Seriously, why shotguns from all the weapons? Shotguns are toxic even when they are not used by every single assault, not to mention when whole teams are assaults with shotguns. Why not the SLRs for example? What did we do to punish us like that?

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11069 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Crythreads are toxic.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shotguns aren't great for all maps, you are going to be at a disadvantage on a lot of maps before you get into effective range with them.

Would have thought sidearms would of made a better challenge seeing every class has access to them, but hey ho what do I know.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When will this "toxic" buzzword die once and for all though?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11069 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As soon as the other two buzzwords cease. Unfortunately, never.
  • boutneus
    2474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Buzzwords need 2 die lol
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Everything I don't like must be "Toxic", It cant be me, can it?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »

Exactly. It's like with hackusations. Everyone is a cheater if he kills me.
  • HANSGRUBER30

Exactly. It's like with hackusations. Everyone is a cheater if he kills me.

I got called a hacker by a player I killed a few times when using a tank because the guys Hellriegel did no damage to my tank, sad isn't it how bad some players are.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

It's like Highlander, there can be only one, right? Toxic took over for triggered and we're just waiting for that other t-word to drop, whatever can it be?
  • boutneus
    2474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2017
    F it, I’m no good at riddles
  • llPhantom_Limbll

It's like Highlander, there can be only one, right? Toxic took over for triggered and we're just waiting for that other t-word to drop, whatever can it be?

Why can't we use normal words like "annoying" or "bothering" instead? I just fail to see the reason of creating such stupid replacements for simple things.
  • Trokey66
    8534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Why can't we use normal words like "annoying" or "bothering" instead? I just fail to see the reason of creating such stupid replacements for simple things.

Because they aren't hip and edgy......

Got to keep down with the kids.

Word!
  • HANSGRUBER30
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Word!

I can dig it
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And 300 in 4 days? that seems excessive.. but probably because of posts like this:
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/128078/13-revives-you-kiddin-right-right/p1
    PS: Still love ya Prep... but thanks for a ton of work :)
  • TEKNOCODE
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Word!

I can dig it
    tenor.gif
  • SirSpectacle
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hope I'll meet the OP on the Battlefield. I'll toss a gas grenade and then shoot him with my shotgun while he's busy putting on his gas mask. That's how you do toxic :smile:
  • V2Face
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shotguns are the most inconsistent weapons in game which is making the journey to 300 kills very painful. Incredibly situational and it doesn’t help that most maps don’t cater to the playstyle.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

That's far from the worst, around here kids use the word cringe a lot and english isn't the first language, now that is cringeworthy!
  • llPhantom_Limbll

That's far from the worst, around here kids use the word cringe a lot and english isn't the first language, now that is cringeworthy!

Kids these days...
  • TEKNOCODE

Kids these days...
    Unfortunately, it is mainly adults that are whinging and using said buzzwords.