Looking for a Squad or players

Crim_Prime
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Looking for a platoon or players I’m not new to battlefield but this is a new profile, I play mostly everything but lately been playing TDM not much fun to play conquest without a team add me SheTakeMyInches

Comments

• 101notafraid
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    If you are searching for a platoon to join USDR Milsim team is currently recruiting looking for serious bf4 players to join our team. If a squad of players is what you are looking for then you'll have all that in USDR. This is not a new team by any means in February we will celebrate 10 years of unity. Military Simulation (Milsim) may not be your style, but we urge you to give it a shot. Many friendships have been formed by people giving us a chance. Only requirements are 15 or older with a mic. If you want to know more just message me on Xbox gt is USDR DF PITBULL. Thanks i hope to hear from you soon!