Help getting the Unica?

ToastyTeostra
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Heyo all, never really did fourm posting but every site I've been to so far seems dead(er).
I do request the help of 3 others so I can hit the flood gate switch and the 5 swimming kills. The rest I can do myself to get the Deagle.
Trust me, I've asked around many a board and friend, and since absolutely nobody ever plays Sunken Dragon, I thought I'd ask here. (Nooby I know, but I started playing 4 again after the DLC players died away)

PSN (PS4): StutterBot
Hopefully we can mic chat too, and I can help others in return with other assignments, such as the F2000 (Which I cant get no matter how many rounds of Metro I play)

Here's hoping.

Comments

• ToastyTeostra
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Disregard the Sunken Dragon part, turns out even if the round resets the flood gate sticks! So now I just need the 5 swimming kills!
  • Ameeba37
    1514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Disregard the Sunken Dragon part, turns out even if the round resets the flood gate sticks! So now I just need the 5 swimming kills!

You can do that on vanilla maps too. Paracel storm, Flood zone after the levolution or any other map with water should do it.