Weekly Debrief

Latest Community Missions within Joking Time Limits

Narcizeus
96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2017
I play BF1 10 hours per week at least.. Really big fan... And yet lately i dont know whose *removed violation* idea this is but random invisible commmunity missions appeared with absolute kiddin time limits ....

Last week i checked community missions and saw a greyed out 300 rifle kill mission... I didnt know it was even there...

And this time last nigh I saw a new community mission with 300 shotgun kills ends within 1 day... even though I knew it was impossible to achieve this garbage limited grind... i tried to accomplish it and yet here is the result :

OXK88bW.png

How hard is it to announce those mission in somewhere , anywhere , anytime... And at least if u re incapable of announcements make that *removed violation* time limits in logical intervals..
Post edited by StarscreamUK on

Comments

• GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well everybody else seemed to know about it, hence all the threads.
    You been living under a rock or something :)
  • EdwinSpangler
    1786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I mean, its very do-able.. Not that big of a deal if you ask me..
  • ElliotLH
    8556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unfortunately unless you're following Reddit, Twitter, looking here for posts from other players and checking the calendar or community missions tab daily you do risk missing these things.
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What was the reward for the rifle kills? I mustve missed that one...... hopefully it was just a pointless dogtag and not a melee weapon :)
  • Narcizeus
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    In what phrase I said it is difficult... I made that 290 kills in 2 hours...

Yet I shouldn't have to visit forums to learn about that community missions.... And believe me LOTS OF PEOPLE in the servers were saying that they just heard about the com. miss. and were shotgun running all over the servers....

I 'm sorry that I have a life, weekend means fu.kfest for me... not playing pc for 48 hours.. ... and as i said before i can't visit twitters and forums for random occasional community missions.. Community Missions should appear in-game start-up or even better could come up as notifications from the companian app.. how is this so hard..

And just forget about that shotgun-fest.. At least %80 of the community didn't know about that rifle grind mission neither..
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you only played 10 hours a week I don't see why you would have worried about a silly knife.

We will be sure to run the next mission by you before we start.

Everyone got the notification that the mission started when they logged in. Again if you only played 10 hours a week how do you expect to know when these missions start let alone hold it against somebody for you not being informed.
  • ElliotLH
    8556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @GoofyMC123 The reward for the 300 bolt-action kills was the #FNBF dog tag.
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So it's Dice's fault you didn't login on Friday?

Or hop on the website, forum, discord, reddit, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc etc?
  • Narcizeus
    edited December 2017
    Only 10 hours... Are u even capable of reading one sentence.. I said "10 hours AT LEAST"..

I'm sorry i dont use Facebook, reddit, twitter blah blah for following BF1...I only play the game... and it must really suck that even though u live for BF1 i 'm still better than u TOPIC BASHERS combined.. lol..

Yeah that made my day ... the hell with the melee weapon..
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You don't use anything to follow BF1, but managed to come here to have a good moan :lol:
  • Narcizeus
    edited December 2017
    Well as a logical person i though Battlelog App should cover for all of them.. Yet DICE/EA proved me wrong by making it totally useless except for tracking my stats "which should be already in the game"
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    On Firday there was even in game announcement so unless you haven't played during the weekend, it wasnt possible to miss the thing.
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Supocan wrote: »
    Only 10 hours... Are u even capable of reading one sentence.. I said "10 hours AT LEAST"..

I'm sorry i dont use Facebook, reddit, twitter blah blah for following BF1...I only play the game... and it must really suck that even though u live for BF1 i 'm still better than u TOPIC BASHERS combined.. lol..

Nice attitude; the gals must line up in droves

I wouldn't be throwing the "can you read" card if I were you

And again as you seem to not have read the post (ironic)
    When you first logged in over the weekend the mission was displayed before you got to the main menu.
    If you don't follow any sources you didn't have too. The game literally told you when you logged in.

Lmao considering we did the challenge and your tossing out insults I wouldn't say your better then us.

Lel "topic bashers"
    *ring ring*
    "Hello?"
    "Ah yes good sir the local daycare is calling you today to ask for their insults back; thank you"

It's just a reskin of the hatchet. Chill your beans.

RNGesus you people get so upset over worthless virtual fluff yet props walk pass a homeless person every day and don't even give them a second look let alone some change.

FFS you logged into these forums to make this complaint thread yet have the nerve to * about "I wasn't notified of muh mission"
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    @GoofyMC123 The reward for the 300 bolt-action kills was the #FNBF dog tag.

Sweet, i never missed anything important then :D
  • TEKNOCODE
    11070 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Supocan wrote: »

... walk pass a homeless person every day and don't even give them a second look let alone some change.
    I walk past multiple, but they don’t accept debit/credit cards. Yet.
  • olavafar
    1982 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I missed that one too. I mostly join on friends directly from origin so I do not see those missions. Oddly enough I have made almost all the zodiac ones without even knowing about them. A few I got on 'second chance' events after reading here. I was lucky with the 300 shotgun kills (because I normally do not use shotguns) but that one I saw in time so I could do it.
  • Roy57on
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It took me 3 hours on domination to complete this challenge. If you're struggling that much with it then you honestly don't deserve the reward, as pointless as another melee weapon is.
  • dj4047
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    I apologize for all the smart comments OP I guess everyone in the mood or something . Unfortunately they are not very good at making stuff public even on their own social media. I have to follow Battlefield Bulletin (a fan made page) on twitter to get a info on the game and it is not even an official BF1 page. Just a small area on the home screen in game with missions etc would be nice. Again I apologize for the smart comments, some of the people here feel like they just have to leave comments like that instead of attempting to have a discussion with someone.
  • GRIZZ11283
    dj4047 wrote: »
    I apologize for all the smart comments OP I guess everyone in the mood or something . Unfortunately they are not very good at making stuff public even on their own social media. I have to follow Battlefield Bulletin (a fan made page) on twitter to get a info on the game and it is not even an official BF1 page. Just a small area on the home screen in game with missions etc would be nice. Again I apologize for the smart comments, some of the people here feel like they just have to leave comments like that instead of attempting to have a discussion with someone.

It tells you when you start the game lol.

And why you apologizing, nobody asked you too.

One thing I've noticed on these forums, you get back what you give out, this thread is a perfect example.
  • dj4047
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    dj4047 wrote: »

It tells you when you start the game lol.

And why you apologizing, nobody asked you too.

One thing I've noticed on these forums, you get back what you give out, this thread is a perfect example.

I realize it tells you at the beginning. Just saying they have been known to not be the greatest at getting info out there, maybe a small reminder in the corner would help players like OP.
This discussion has been closed.