Banned. Did I do something wrong?

NerveGaZ
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 4
Hi guys,

I was playing on “Best Maps-Fast Respawn” server on PS4 and suddenly got banned. The rules were clear, No stinger, Igla, passive, heat seekers and Soflam. I decided to use PLD instead and by teamwork someone could take helicopters out that way. I got banned and my question is, is PLD considered exactly as soflam?

Comments

• YOS123
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    PLD will do the exact same thing like the soflam would do. But if you want to contact the admin then check the server owner or check if they have a website.
  • TargetRainman
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Lol... they ban all those things... someone must really want no one playing that server. Lol... if someone states "no 'x' " weapons. You can be sure I will equip myself with it to just make them mad. They can ban me. I will play another server. Plenty out there. Obvious they are Noobs and needing and unfair advantage. The only thing people should be banned for is glitching. That p#$$€$ me off.
  • SGT_BURRELL4
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hello, @NerveGaZ.

The administration probably decided to remove you from their server. If you enjoy playing on the server, contact that admin and just have then explain the rules.

Hopefully you come to good terms, have a good one.
    - Tanner.
  • NerveGaZ
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @YOS123 @SGT_BURRELL4 I did spend a little time trying to figure out who’s the admin/host of server but there were no information of owner under server-info.
    Bf1 do show in uppper corner who’s the owner. Oh well, like @TargetRainman said, there are plenty of servers out there.
  • Shadders_X
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hi,
    You may have been banned as you are good. This happens from time to time, you get the better of one of the admins and they don't like it, so ban you, or kick you. You don't have to use one of the banned weapons to get a kick or a ban.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • SourSteven_69
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Lol... they ban all those things... someone must really want no one playing that server. Lol... if someone states "no 'x' " weapons. You can be sure I will equip myself with it to just make them mad. They can ban me. I will play another server. Plenty out there. Obvious they are Noobs and needing and unfair advantage. The only thing people should be banned for is glitching. That p#$$€$ me off.

Bro why u troll them

can't u just ignore?