How to deal with useless mortar trucks on ur team

boutneus
1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Every time I see a mortar or artillery truck on my team I develop a twitch lol. So I decided to do something about it

Comments

• BoWinston
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 4
    Lol, that was funny, but it only works if they're sitting that close to out of bounds.
  • beetroot888
    475 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thats the greatest video ive seen in a while.
  • i_Goof_i
    453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Congratulations on being the bigger jerk.
  • beetroot888
    475 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Congrats on not being a jerk but dealing with one. Too many tank campers. And dice should remove that tank from games, it just makes camping way too easy.
  • BoWinston
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Congrats on not being a jerk but dealing with one. Too many tank campers. And dice should remove that tank from games, it just makes camping way too easy.

No, they shouldn't remove it, the Arty truck has one good purpose, the AA package. The AA Arty truck is the only time I ever use it and is a great defense against airplanes and airships.
  • Piotrek1983pm
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 4
    brilaint, I wish dice came up with the idea to solve similar problems of the game!!!!
  • Insidious_Inc
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I usually just leave AT mines near friendly camping tanks, and usually they get blown up by random explosives/mortars. But good job on cleaning up the useless trash.
  • MyBhole69420
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hahaha! Good Work. The only problem I have with doing that is the time it takes when you could be pushing the objective with that Chamond. I simply spawn as support with smoke grenades and envelope them in smoke until they move up.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    lol it would be funny if they let you tow other vehicles, i would hook one of those mortar trucks and drag them with me into battle lolol
  • IllIllIII
    3716 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hahaha did he say anything in chat?
  • abc1434286920
    47 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    While this is the definition of a jerk really (and I have done similar, eg support & smokes) its actually quite ingenious...
    Shamefully thumbs up
  • robmcewen
    1709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    LOL, Your clip reminded me of one of @AllOutWar76 clips of how to deal with the artillery truck hope you don't mind me post it here. Had to go through a lot of posts to find this one.

• GrizzGolf
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's awesome
  • okachuka
    320 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    Every time I see a mortar or artillery truck on my team I develop a twitch lol. So I decided to do something about it

No vehicle destroyed? :(. That reminds me when i was playing sinai with light tank ptoing as always at c's water tower, when i heard arty truck racing from my right so i had to look if it was enemy or friendly and friendly he was. But what happened next is that he smashed into me full steam, trying to force me down the cliff there, but i managed to reverse it other way around, when pro i am. So then i see he being strangled having two wheels in the grave, two on solid ground but he certainly wanted to have a 1v1 so i gived him a little push and watched him rolling down that cliff while bagging and laughing i should have saved that clip lol
  • TheGM86
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    it is a known fact that anybody using the arty truck is a troll.
  • TehDukeOfNukem
    295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rekt

scrub truck baddies deserve the hatred they recieve
  • PopsicleStealer
    354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is the hero this city needs.
  • AduaneroKill
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You must made me LMAO a long long time. I will apply that.