Custom Servers Showing Up With Default Filters

-Antares65z
473 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited December 5
Looks like EA finally heard us. I'm seeing Custom servers showing up in the browser with default filter settings. Its good to see custom server I never knew existed. Dice Official/Mixed Maps servers are showing that they still have the 20 player start. The official Hardcore servers are showing up as Custom. It makes me wonder if ALL Custom servers are now going to get quick match traffic?

Comments

• CedarOfLebanon
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 6
    they didn't hear us, the browser is just broken showing all servers, filters are not working.
  • VladamirPootine
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I set up my filters for HC and all it gives me is default games with a few custom games mixed in. I want kill cam turned off and it gives me servers with kill cam on. Really? FFS.
  • CrashCA
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Once again, your "improved player experience"
  • Axlerod1
    1069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Again this is why I got a full refund on my server. It just isn't worth the headaches anymore.
    Call EA and tell them the admin panel is not working as advertised and they have to refund your money.
  • -Antares65z
    473 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Did you guys have two servers up? I only saw one which appears to still be running. I've been working off week by week and will probably not renew come Monday.
  • Axlerod1
    1069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    we only ran the one since the others were showing up custom
  • ShevermiN
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Best bug ever, the custom servers have never been fuller.
  • -Antares65z
    ShevermiN wrote: »
    Best bug ever, the custom servers have never been fuller.

Exactly! This is huge for the success of Custom servers.