Some figures of Battlelog emblems vanished from menu.

SpetsnazPilot
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
In my battlefield 4 emblem (customized on battlelog) there was a couple symbols just like in any other emblem but suddenly some of those symbols (images, figures, etc..whatever you wanna call it) have vanished from the battlelog menu.

When you wanna customize (or create) an emblem, there is a menu with plenty of images (figures, symbols) you grab and clue to make your emblem and some of those simply aren't found at the menu anymore. Also, i've seen some other players using these same figures on their emblems while mine is gone and i can't find it at the menu anymore.

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3913 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Some symbols have been removed and avatars that violate the ToS get removed as well.

-CB
  • SpetsnazPilot
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    i first thought about that but why does other players can still use these layers while i cant? there was nothing offensive