Server rental/Map packs?

Magic_Dragon16
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
At this moment in bf4 it is bad.. Will it be available from launch and are there gonna be the samekinda ranked and official system?

Please fix it so you can add any maps in the mix without it going too hard for people to find/play/rent and keep up. Please don't make "premium" and normal maps. It has proven to be imbossible to get people play those maps. Or atleast get good games in them.

At the moment I see Deluxe and Standard battlefield 1 on psn store. What is the point in getting the deluxe one except 3 days early acces?

Comments

• KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ingame purhaces would probably be the best choice to get more money. Rather than 70$ "new game" which you can't even play.
  • king4nor
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2016
    They will probably add a "rent a server" option. But i hope the server controll panel client could be on two platform like PC and PS3/4 rather than "my rented servers" option in the main menu of BF4 on ps3/4... So you dont need to log in to your ps3/4 to do a change or somthing similar.
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not from the start, i think at first they gonna test the hell out of the servers and if they see how many people are actually playing maybe then they start