Zeebrugge Raid - sneeki peeki

crabman169
12761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Map with white box textures will be hitting CTE within the next day

DQTxU5TXkAAmfTc?format=jpg&name=small

Comments

• Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whoa that looks sick.
  • crabman169
    12761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    I don't really like the layout. Reminds me of metrolocker which is a really bad sign. Maybe I'm wrong but probably not....
  • jpharrisson
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That looks really nice! Can people stop complaining... no not every maps can have the same layout (Y)
  • crabman169
    I don't really like the layout. Reminds me of metrolocker which is a really bad sign. Maybe I'm wrong but probably not....

How does it remind you of metro locker?

The map is open and there are boats, planes and coastal airships; I mean...
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

It's very linear which will definitely lead to situations like "who caps the middle first wins the game". The whole idea of linear map in battlefield is flawed and has to go for good. Sure there will be ships and planes but infantry gameplay is going to be complete crap by the look of it.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

lol theres like, open water surrounding the whole place meaning easy flanking by boat. which was not possible on vehicle-less metro and locker.

anyhow, I see lots of boats here, i wonder how many destroyers each team gets? And those airships look really interesting. this looks really cool so far
  • MarxistDictator
    4574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Beckers guns on the non rigid airship. Literal prehemoth lol. Though I have already seen baby dread in action so I'm not surprised. They look like they'll be the real tide turners.

Also, this build will have new TTK which they want feedback on.
  • crabman169

It's very linear which will definitely lead to situations like "who caps the middle first wins the game". The whole idea of linear map in battlefield is flawed and has to go for good. Sure there will be ships and planes but infantry gameplay is going to be complete crap by the look of it.

Well I don't know how else you'd make the mole objective wise

Conquest Assault will have the Germans defending it all so I believe it's made will CQA in mind first and foremost
  • BaronVonGoon
    6153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like this map requires vehicle class, Assault and Support. Medic is never a bad idea but not essential on this map. Scout should be locked because it would be as useless as cavalry on this map.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    I don't think this will fall into a linear grindfest map because we can see here that the base spawns of both teams are.. how do you say it.. alongside all the flags?

What I mean to say, is that the bases are not placed at either far end of the string of objectives like metro or op locker.
    Here, both teams have immediate access to any of the flags, they just have to ferry over there by boat or drop in by airship.

If it becomes a grind in the center of the map, one team can easily go around by boay and hit the enemy from behind.
  • crabman169
    Looks like this map requires vehicle class, Assault and Support. Medic is never a bad idea but not essential on this map. Scout should be locked because it would be as useless as cavalry on this map.

Yeah let's just lock the only class with access to the SIR

Genius
  • llPhantom_Limbll

Well I don't know how else you'd make the mole objective wise

Conquest Assault will have the Germans defending it all so I believe it's made will CQA in mind first and foremost

Honestly I expected this map to be bigger while mole having like one maximum two flags on it. And it also looks like there is not enough space for naval combat so we probably won't see more than one L-Class per team. I don't really know how to feel about this map currently. CTE build will hopefully change my opinion but currently I'm not impressed.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

How about if the implemented sea horses? Then you could ride around and nade enemy boats.
  • DankDope99
    541 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I think you're confusing useless with I don't like getting killed by scouts. Locking or restricting a class defeats the purpose of what battlefield is about.
  • TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    After Suez and Tsaritsyn.Twitter-how-many-times-do-we-have-55610b.png
  • MarxistDictator
    4574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    From the fact that it's CQ A it will probably be really hard to win as the German Empire. It looks really easy to knock the Germans off all their flags at which point it's GG. gonna hold off on more opinions until then
  • NoRazorHere
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Looks like one more heavily biased map.

Suez on steroids...
  • Danz_RS
    502 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This actually looks good, could have more flags on land though, this map would benefit more for T-like design rather than completely linear.

Anyways, with the TTK and aim assist changes this game will start to build up and get better.
  • crabman169
    The map overview doesn't do the map justice