Freezes Please Help

TalonR134
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 6
Battle Field One:When I open the game it starts fine at first and everything loads good. Then when I get to the sign in screen and press A to play I press A then the song thats playing makes a weird noise and then continues fine. Then it like freezes and doesn't do anything and just stays at the screen with the guy pointing the gun. I have played it before with no problem what so ever and it's doing it now. This game is downloaded and not a disc. I have also done everything plus resetting my whole xbox and it still does this.

Comments

• full951
    1315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    sounds like file corruption or dusty AF console. unless you just bought your console within a year. go ahead and open it for a good dusting. look that part up on youtube. Thankfully it's way easier to open this xbox than a 360. otherwise try to uninstall and reinstall first.
  • TalonR134
    I bought the console refurbished and maybe been playing the game for like a week when it started doing this.
  • airraptor
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I tried to play today and I get the same thing. It loads up to the screen with the play as selection or sign in another account. once I hit play as my gamer tag it freezes or doesnt start the game. There isnt any updates either that I see wo what is going on here?
  • airraptor
    Also my game is download to hard drive and I bought it from the xbox store its not a disk.
  • TalonR134
    If you happen to get this fixed please tell me @airraptor
  • full951
    1315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I haven't logged into the game in a couple days. maybe it is on their end . I'll let you know if it fudges up on me soon.

how long ago did you buy the refurbished console? was it a Microsoft refurbished console, if so look up the warrenty. I believe they give you a decent warranty to entice you to buy.
  • full951
    I would also suggest to try using an external hard drive to see if it works on that. it it does work on an external I could mean the hard drive is going bad
  • TalonR134
    I created a new account and the account can play it just fine! So my main account is messed up then??
  • airraptor
    I can play other games just fine. reset modem and going to try again and see if that works if not then not sure what to do . Might have to unistall and reinstall it. I sure hope not as I am almost 100 and have 15,500 kills in the tank lol
  • rock1obsta
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TalonR134 wrote: »
    I created a new account and the account can play it just fine! So my main account is messed up then??

Erase your profile and redownload. Make sure you select "delete from everywhere," not just the console.
    This usually clears up this type of account/gamertag problem.
  • airraptor
    Couldn't find a delete account but did find a remove profile and then added a new account which was my gamer tag. I also deleted the game and reloaded it also. still not working . Anyone else having this issue?
  • uclqgw4dpzep
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah, having the exact same thing as described above, have restored the xbox back to factory settings and reinstalled everything....still not working. Other games and apps working...
  • uclqgw4dpzep
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    People may not want this fix but I sorted it out on my console by deleting saved info from local and cloud source. So I've lost all my in game data but the game is working.
  • Sahnkal
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I get freeze frame lockups and the buzzing sound to go with it. I've sent a video to Xbox via the report a problem section. It only happens with BF1. Hopefully they'll fix it. I get it maybe once every 2 hours on average, but once is too many times!
  • airraptor
    I still can not play BF1 WTH is going on here. If I have to reload and lose all stats I will not play it anymore.