Guys i need to know this guy use Cronusmax yes or no ?

«134
nutgift99
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
check this :

Comments

  • GRIZZ11283
    3311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The guy who's video that is?
  • nutgift99
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    The guy who's video that is?

    Kusarin_Job form Thailand
  • GRIZZ11283
    3311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What makes you think he may be?

    I've only watched bits of the video (too long to watch it all) and I don't see any reason to suspect anything, he just seems an average player to me.
  • Phisher_0x029a
    317 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    90% use MnK since its official allowed (see HORI TAC Pro) . Why dont you buy a mnk solution too? you can get them starting at 29$
  • GRIZZ11283
    3311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    90% use MnK since its official allowed (see HORI TAC Pro) . Why dont you buy a mnk solution too? you can get them starting at 29$

    90%, is there facts to back up that bold claim?
  • Phisher_0x029a
    317 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 6
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    90% use MnK since its official allowed (see HORI TAC Pro) . Why dont you buy a mnk solution too? you can get them starting at 29$

    90%, is there facts to back up that bold claim?

    The number of diffrent solution offered and the fact that Xim4 is sold out very often on Amazon are clear indicators that mnk is a "standard" at least in shooters already.
    I am sure more people play shooters with mnk than people play racing games with steering wheel device.

    You very silent now :smile:

    Also alone this forum http://community.xim.tech/ so many posts and xim is only one of numberous solutions offered.

    You should stay realistic dud, there is always someone in the world who knows better than you.
  • jamiestar79
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Looks like a bang average player to me.
  • nutgift99
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    What makes you think he may be?

    I've only watched bits of the video (too long to watch it all) and I don't see any reason to suspect anything, he just seems an average player to me.

    When he use he's gun he dont have any recoil and he took like 1second to kill he kill70 on every match
  • GRIZZ11283
    3311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    nutgift99 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    What makes you think he may be?

    I've only watched bits of the video (too long to watch it all) and I don't see any reason to suspect anything, he just seems an average player to me.

    When he use he's gun he dont have any recoil and he took like 1second to kill he kill70 on every match

    So you didn't watch all the video then, I seen an amiens game he only killed 49 and that's a map where alot of killing happens.
    Like I said before, he's nothing special.
  • nutgift99
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    nutgift99 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    What makes you think he may be?

    I've only watched bits of the video (too long to watch it all) and I don't see any reason to suspect anything, he just seems an average player to me.

    When he use he's gun he dont have any recoil and he took like 1second to kill he kill70 on every match

    So you didn't watch all the video then, I seen an amiens game he only killed 49 and that's a map where alot of killing happens.
    Like I said before, he's nothing special.

    He join to play with me every day
  • jamiestar79
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    nutgift99 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    What makes you think he may be?

    I've only watched bits of the video (too long to watch it all) and I don't see any reason to suspect anything, he just seems an average player to me.

    When he use he's gun he dont have any recoil and he took like 1second to kill he kill70 on every match

    Yep, there is a noticeable lack of recoil, that's true. Is that what Cronusmax does? If something can remove recoil from guns in this way then that's straightforward cheating. From his movement on screen he doesn't play well enough to be controlling recoil in such a good way. I may be wrong, though.
  • The_BERG_366
    1060 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    90% use MnK since its official allowed (see HORI TAC Pro) . Why dont you buy a mnk solution too? you can get them starting at 29$

    90%, is there facts to back up that bold claim?

    The number of diffrent solution offered and the fact that Xim4 is sold out very often on Amazon are clear indicators that mnk is a "standard" at least in shooters already.
    I am sure more people play shooters with mnk than people play racing games with steering wheel device.

    You very silent now :smile:

    Also alone this forum http://community.xim.tech/ so many posts and xim is only one of numberous solutions offered.

    You should stay realistic dud, there is always someone in the world who knows better than you.

    do u even understand Kant? based on your arguments his work is far beyond of what you are able to process.
  • Phisher_0x029a
    317 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 6
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    90% use MnK since its official allowed (see HORI TAC Pro) . Why dont you buy a mnk solution too? you can get them starting at 29$

    90%, is there facts to back up that bold claim?

    The number of diffrent solution offered and the fact that Xim4 is sold out very often on Amazon are clear indicators that mnk is a "standard" at least in shooters already.
    I am sure more people play shooters with mnk than people play racing games with steering wheel device.

    You very silent now :smile:

    Also alone this forum http://community.xim.tech/ so many posts and xim is only one of numberous solutions offered.

    You should stay realistic dud, there is always someone in the world who knows better than you.

    You aren't that person.
    We can all make up random numbers to best suit a discussion, I think you're 100% wrong, see easy.
    I'm also gonna say I'm probably 90%-100% right that you have not even the slightest clue what % uses M&K.
    Scratch that I'm 100% sure, because there is no way of knowing.

    If you're gonna make bold statements, at least back it up with facts.

    wrong, sale numbers dont lie or do you claim people buy this devices to put them in the cupboard just to have them? whats your next argument?
  • Phisher_0x029a
    317 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    90% use MnK since its official allowed (see HORI TAC Pro) . Why dont you buy a mnk solution too? you can get them starting at 29$

    90%, is there facts to back up that bold claim?

    The number of diffrent solution offered and the fact that Xim4 is sold out very often on Amazon are clear indicators that mnk is a "standard" at least in shooters already.
    I am sure more people play shooters with mnk than people play racing games with steering wheel device.

    You very silent now :smile:

    Also alone this forum http://community.xim.tech/ so many posts and xim is only one of numberous solutions offered.

    You should stay realistic dud, there is always someone in the world who knows better than you.

    do u even understand Kant? based on your arguments his work is far beyond of what you are able to process.

    Complete more orders (at least 7 per game) then come back and we talk more about process , Private The_Bump_366 :D
  • Gaming_SMK
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    nutgift99 wrote: »
    check this :

    If he is using one he certainly isn't using a mouse and keyboard with it. His movement and turning is very slow
  • The_BERG_366
    1060 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    90% use MnK since its official allowed (see HORI TAC Pro) . Why dont you buy a mnk solution too? you can get them starting at 29$

    90%, is there facts to back up that bold claim?

    The number of diffrent solution offered and the fact that Xim4 is sold out very often on Amazon are clear indicators that mnk is a "standard" at least in shooters already.
    I am sure more people play shooters with mnk than people play racing games with steering wheel device.

    You very silent now :smile:

    Also alone this forum http://community.xim.tech/ so many posts and xim is only one of numberous solutions offered.

    You should stay realistic dud, there is always someone in the world who knows better than you.

    do u even understand Kant? based on your arguments his work is far beyond of what you are able to process.

    Complete more orders (at least 7 per game) then come back and we talk more about process , Private The_Bump_366 :D

    the irony in this statement is absolutely hilarious and clearly shows that u have no clue what u even quoted.
    I dare to be wise in ignoring orders while u dare to be a headless chicken running wherever some random guy u meet online tells u to. your litterally arguing that I should do the opposite of what your quote is telling me to do. phahahahahah :D
  • GRIZZ11283
    3311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    90% use MnK since its official allowed (see HORI TAC Pro) . Why dont you buy a mnk solution too? you can get them starting at 29$

    90%, is there facts to back up that bold claim?

    The number of diffrent solution offered and the fact that Xim4 is sold out very often on Amazon are clear indicators that mnk is a "standard" at least in shooters already.
    I am sure more people play shooters with mnk than people play racing games with steering wheel device.

    You very silent now :smile:

    Also alone this forum http://community.xim.tech/ so many posts and xim is only one of numberous solutions offered.

    You should stay realistic dud, there is always someone in the world who knows better than you.

    You aren't that person.
    We can all make up random numbers to best suit a discussion, I think you're 100% wrong, see easy.
    I'm also gonna say I'm probably 90%-100% right that you have not even the slightest clue what % uses M&K.
    Scratch that I'm 100% sure, because there is no way of knowing.

    If you're gonna make bold statements, at least back it up with facts.

    wrong, sale numbers dont lie or do you claim people buy this devices to put them in the cupboard just to have them? whats your next argument?

    Yes you are.
    Where are these sales number that you speak off?
    Be sure to prove that it directly means 90% of the battlefield user base use it or it's as i said, you picking out a random number with no actual facts.
  • Phisher_0x029a
    317 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    90% use MnK since its official allowed (see HORI TAC Pro) . Why dont you buy a mnk solution too? you can get them starting at 29$

    90%, is there facts to back up that bold claim?

    The number of diffrent solution offered and the fact that Xim4 is sold out very often on Amazon are clear indicators that mnk is a "standard" at least in shooters already.
    I am sure more people play shooters with mnk than people play racing games with steering wheel device.

    You very silent now :smile:

    Also alone this forum http://community.xim.tech/ so many posts and xim is only one of numberous solutions offered.

    You should stay realistic dud, there is always someone in the world who knows better than you.

    You aren't that person.
    We can all make up random numbers to best suit a discussion, I think you're 100% wrong, see easy.
    I'm also gonna say I'm probably 90%-100% right that you have not even the slightest clue what % uses M&K.
    Scratch that I'm 100% sure, because there is no way of knowing.

    If you're gonna make bold statements, at least back it up with facts.

    wrong, sale numbers dont lie or do you claim people buy this devices to put them in the cupboard just to have them? whats your next argument?

    Yes you are.
    Where are these sales number that you speak off?
    Be sure to prove that it directly means 90% of the battlefield user base use it or it's as i said, you picking out a random number with no actual facts.

    I work at a big elektronik discounter, we are probably the biggest in Europe, we sell an extreme amount of the said devices, because i work directly in the sales office (i buy and sell stuff from all over the world for the company) i know that for 10 console sells we sell 8 such devices of all types xim4/hama speedshot/the hori devices ect. this is only our company and people also known to import things directly themself so the other 10% are imports(based on EU import rates) , i dont know if you understand something about sales but if you do you know now that 90% is very realistic. it could be 89% or it could be 91% a 100% precise amount is impossible like in many things in life.
    Such proof is always indirect like this.
    So just forget it, your dream will never come true that people think M&K players are "rare" .
  • GRIZZ11283
    3311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    90% use MnK since its official allowed (see HORI TAC Pro) . Why dont you buy a mnk solution too? you can get them starting at 29$

    90%, is there facts to back up that bold claim?

    The number of diffrent solution offered and the fact that Xim4 is sold out very often on Amazon are clear indicators that mnk is a "standard" at least in shooters already.
    I am sure more people play shooters with mnk than people play racing games with steering wheel device.

    You very silent now :smile:

    Also alone this forum http://community.xim.tech/ so many posts and xim is only one of numberous solutions offered.

    You should stay realistic dud, there is always someone in the world who knows better than you.

    You aren't that person.
    We can all make up random numbers to best suit a discussion, I think you're 100% wrong, see easy.
    I'm also gonna say I'm probably 90%-100% right that you have not even the slightest clue what % uses M&K.
    Scratch that I'm 100% sure, because there is no way of knowing.

    If you're gonna make bold statements, at least back it up with facts.

    wrong, sale numbers dont lie or do you claim people buy this devices to put them in the cupboard just to have them? whats your next argument?

    Yes you are.
    Where are these sales number that you speak off?
    Be sure to prove that it directly means 90% of the battlefield user base use it or it's as i said, you picking out a random number with no actual facts.

    I work at a big elektronik discounter, we are probably the biggest in Europe, we sell an extreme amount of the said devices, because i work directly in the sales office (i buy and sell stuff from all over the world for the company) i know that for 10 console sells we sell 8 such devices of all types xim4/hama speedshot/the hori devices ect. this is only our company and people also known to import things directly themself so the other 10% are imports(based on EU import rates) , i dont know if you understand something about sales but if you do you know now that 90% is very realistic. it could be 89% or it could be 91% a 100% precise amount is impossible like in many things in life.
    Such proof is always indirect like this.
    So just forget it, your dream will never come true that people think M&K players are "rare" .

    :lol: you're hilarious and as i thought, can't back your claim up.
    The fact you haven't sold every console on planet straight up makes your claim stupid at best.
    You even make my point by only selling 8 of the products out of 10 consoles sold, that's only 80% there, which I also believe is a lie.

    You clearly have no clue what the % is, so don't act as if you do, just makes you look silly.
    The fact of the matter is, nobody knows, not you, not me, but at least I don't act as though I do with zero facts to back it up.

    I'm gonna say only 10% use it, its a guess, just like yours.

    Dream :lol: what the hell are you talking about :lol:
    I don't care if it's rare or common, matters nothing to me, its people spouting rubbish, then claim they know things they clearly don't. I dream one day they these people stop coming here ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!