Plane roll and pitch (using keyboard bindings) behaves VERY SLOWLY in random rounds of play.

xMurderxJunkiezx
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 2017
This issue occurs randomly, but frequently on Conquest on a round by round basis. I've experienced this with all plane types (except the newest bomber as I have not tried it yet).

SETUP/BINDINGS:
I have roll left/right key binded to "A" and "D."
I have pitch up/down key binded to "Space" and "Ctrl." Pitch up/down is also Mouse binded to vertical motion (up/down).

ISSUE:
In random rounds, the plane pitches and rolls EXTREMELY slowly using the keyboard, to the point where it virtually can't be steered. If I use the mouse to pitch the plane up and down while this issue is occurring, it helps it pitch properly. But the actual keyboard bindings for rolling and pitching won't work (correctly) even if the mouse pitch up/down is working.

Comments

• xMurderxJunkiezx
    By the way, Alt-tab does not help. Switching seats in the plane does not help either. Key bindings work fine for everything else (infantry, boats, tanks etc) while in the same round when the issue is occurring with the plane.
  • xMurderxJunkiezx
    Bump. Anyone else have this issue at all?
  • xMurderxJunkiezx
    Here is a youtube video of the exact bug in action. Sometimes the pitch up/down, (and rolls if binded to the keyboard) are even slower than what's shown in this video.

• xMurderxJunkiezx
    Another example:
  • xMurderxJunkiezx
    This bug is still ongoing! When it occurs, I have to quit the game and rejoin to get rid of this problem.