Banned for linked account

FnaticAmikus
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 7
Hi , This is my oldest account and i have even played battlefield 3 with it years ago and recently i was banned because i shared account with my classmate and i guessed that he use some hack from *removed*.. and i threw that account away and use my old clean account to buy origin access and played battlefield 4 premium again. but i was ban with LINKED ACCOUNT by bf4db and so i cannot enter bf4db servers....== How do i create a new account and buy bf4 again without having linked up with the hacked account????? Please help!!

Comments

• FnaticAmikus
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My oldest account which i am using now is clean and not banned. but another account that i lend my friend is banned. and so my oldest account which is clean is banned by bf4db because of link account....
  • FnaticAmikus
    is there a way i can create a new account and buy bf4 and play all servers without getting a linked account ban by bf4db???
  • FnaticAmikus
    And also this clean account i am using now is linked to my PS4 and Battlefield 3
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 7
    Popcorn time!

tenor.gif

On topic: You got banned by us for a Punkbuster violation. I told you to read our ban policy, which states that we ban linked accounts. The complete policy can ban found here: https://bf4db.com/banning
    If you think that the violation is a mistake, you need to contact Evenbalance. You can do this by making a support ticket here: https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php
    If your violation is not a mistake (most likely scenario as you say you or someone might have downloaded something), then you can play on official servers. Those can not stream our banlist.
  • RustedRoot
    2068 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Too funny...
  • LOLGotYerTags
    6316 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    edited December 8
    Appeal to bf4db and/or evenbalance

We do not permit discussions of bans on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!