Weird flickering in-game and twitching fonts

RomanischExiitum
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
[Note: I'm German so please excuse my bad English]

Hello I had bought a GTX 1070 about 3 or 4 week ago and as I installed it and wanted to play some Battlefield 1 it started to flicker a little and the textures were also spongy and not sharp. I'll put a video in here so you can check it out by yourself:
https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=nYheW1B9gWI&feature=share (edit the actual flickering isn't in the video, but the font flickers when I'm on the menu or playing the game).

This flickering only occurs when I play in Fullscreen mode, on borderless it's gone but I'll get some lag spikes.

I've put the graphics card in default settings and also reinstalled the game.
Battlefield 1 is the only game, which has these problems.

I play on a Full-HD monitor with 60Hz

If you've any suggestions please tell me because I really don't know what to do

Sincerely

RomanischExitium

Comments

• Sechnaill
    992 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RMA it, looks like anti-aliasing isn't working correctly.
  • Rab2303
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ignore the above advice completely, don't RMA anything. This is a common issue since the latest patch and you see posts about it almost every day. It's an issue with the game.

I haven't been able to find any real solution so for now I just play on Borderless. Hopefully DICE is aware.
  • 0n3Gun3R
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sechnaill wrote: »
    RMA it, looks like anti-aliasing isn't working correctly.

• RomanischExiitum
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rab2303 wrote: »
    Ignore the above advice completely, don't RMA anything. This is a common issue since the latest patch and you see posts about it almost every day. It's an issue with the game.

I haven't been able to find any real solution so for now I just play on Borderless. Hopefully DICE is aware.

I'v found a helpfull thread

Here is it: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/38269/the-60hz-bug-and-how-to-fix-it
  • TheGrittiest
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have the same issue. I'm connecting my laptop to an external monitor via an HDMI cable and the game is changing to 1080,Interlaced resolution as soon as I want to change any of the in game settings. However, setting the resolution at 1920x1080 at 50hz switches the resolution to progressive. Waiting for a hotfix from DICE.