Weekly Debrief

Where Do You Rank? (On Any Leaderboards)

AgBandit
33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 2018
I was just curious if any active board members here have noticed that they've placed on the Leaderboards; either in their city, state, country or world?

I can start us off. With only 675 hrs. logged...

Top 10 (#9) Most Dangerous Tank Operator in the State of Texas

Top 10 (#6) Most Accurate Shot in the State of Texas
Post edited by AgBandit on

Comments

• reasdfpaSDJKO
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I am in Division 2 (top 7%-3%) for skill internationally, and I need 41 more skill to make it to Division 1 (top 3%).
    I am in Division 3 (top 16%-7%) for score per minute internationally, and I need 30.73 more score per minute to make it to Division 2 (top 7%-3%).
  • BaronVonGoon
    6776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm ranked PLATINUM. Was Diamond earlier this year.
  • reasdfpaSDJKO
    I'm ranked PLATINUM. Was Diamond earlier this year.

Wrong game.
  • AgBandit
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am in Division 2 (top 7%-3%) for skill internationally, and I need 41 more skill to make it to Division 1 (top 3%).
    I am in Division 3 (top 16%-7%) for score per minute internationally, and I need 30.73 more score per minute to make it to Division 2 (top 7%-3%).

Good job Sour! If you're doing that well internationally, do they have a bracket for you in a smaller district? For example, if in the US, we can check out State and City Leaderboards too.

So like, I'm #1 in my city, but my city only has 54 members that play BF4... so not much to brag about really, LOL!
  • reasdfpaSDJKO
    edited December 2017
    AgBandit wrote: »

Good job Sour! If you're doing that well internationally, do they have a bracket for you in a smaller district? For example, if in the US, we can check out State and City Leaderboards too.

So like, I'm #1 in my city, but my city only has 54 members that play BF4... so not much to brag about really, LOL!

I am getting a glitch where I can't add my location, so, unfortunately, I can't get any information for the players around me in Portland, Oregon.
    Side-tracking here: I don't feel as if I am a good player. I don't even have 100 hours in the game, and I play relatively casual since it is a 4-year-old game. Maybe I just don't know it.
  • 420blazeit978
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited February 2018
    I’m division one in k.d ratio, division one in shotguns, division one in personnel defence weopons, division one in snipers, division one in lmgs, and division one in handguns still play this game to this day I remember once I got my first long shot it was 628 yards in ranked 128 for the longest headshot in the game but there are way higher ones out there
  • BaronVonGoon
    6776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Top 4% on Xbox in kills per minute (#277) though i was too 2% (#121) before I decided to do that ridiculous 2 planes kills with LMGs for the Parabelum.
  • AgBandit
    I’m division one in k.d ratio, division one in shotguns, division one in personnel defence weopons, division one in snipers, division one in lmgs, and division one in handguns still play this game to this day I remember once I got my first long shot it was 628 yards in ranked 128 for the longest headshot in the game but there are way higher ones out there

Not to steal your thunder but I'm pretty confident anyone that has played this game at least a few hours on a weekly basis since release would get ranked in Division 1 for most categories. Plus it seems the way they divide category divisions seems vague as well. But good job all the same!
  • AgBandit
    Top 4% on Xbox in kills per minute (#277) though i was too 2% (#121) before I decided to do that ridiculous 2 planes kills with LMGs for the Parabelum.

You should check out the official Battlelog page and see where you rank in your state... probably in the Top 20 I'd imagine!
  • RidgeRnr2112
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This thread prompted me to look as I had not checked out the leader boards in awhile:
    #1 Main Battle Tank Kills in the state of Missouri and #2 for IFV kills in Missouri.
  • AgBandit
    This thread prompted me to look as I had not checked out the leader boards in awhile:
    #1 Main Battle Tank Kills in the state of Missouri and #2 for IFV kills in Missouri.

Congrats RidgeRnr! Looks like you ARE the Missouri Tank representative with over 26K confirmed kills! You had better well be with nearly 85 straight days of playtime under your belt, LMAO!

So from one tank expert to another, what did you think of BF4 removing the 3rd seat option and main seat proximity detector that BF3 tanks had?
  • RidgeRnr2112

Congrats RidgeRnr! Looks like you ARE the Missouri Tank representative with over 26K confirmed kills! You had better well be with nearly 85 straight days of playtime under your belt, LMAO!

So from one tank expert to another, what did you think of BF4 removing the 3rd seat option and main seat proximity detector that BF3 tanks had?

Congrats to you as well. 85 days straight?! It sounds bad when you say it like that. LOL. I have been playing this game since about three months after it came out which was October, 2013 I believe. I have had times when I have not played it as much such as the last few months so I was surprised to see myself in the 1 and 2 slots.

I initially missed proximity detector for the driver from BF3, but I got over it. ;) I haven't really thought much about the lack of a third seat. It's hard enough sometimes to get two people in a tank or IFV that work well together much less 3. That said, I do have a few PSN friends that are assets in the gunner's seat. I am also happy to be in the gunner's seat as long as it's a decent driver that I can communicate with. Most of the time, unless its a friend, it's not. Which brings me back to your first question: with a decent gunner, one doesn't need proximity detector.

By the way, what are your impressions of the tanks in BF1?

• AgBandit
    85 days is nothing compared to the over 200 days some people rack up that are above me on the Texas leaderboards... I'm like, just think man... you "wasted" over half a year of your life sitting on this game, LOL! (Like I'm one to speak "wasting" over a month of my life on this game as well... well worth it!)

I've gotten use to running without the proximity detector, but it took a long time of getting punk'd by sneaky C4 infantry to cut that crap down to a minimum. I still get hit by those guys now and again. It's just that once you know how good things use to be, you miss the good 'ol days. But now that the proximity perk was moved to the gunner seat, I've had plenty of friends run it in my tanks and it never seems to work. Not for me anyways. Have you noticed the proximity doesn't seem to work in the gunner seat for your friends neither?

I just miss the 3rd seat because (although the IFV was weak) they could still be a valuable repair man/rocket launcher combo. A 3-man tank squad is a beast on the battlefield when run with the right crew.

BF1 tanks? Meh. It seems so claustrophobic to me for some reason. I don't feel effective unless I'm driving in 3rd person view and I HATE that view... (feels so unrealistic, like I'm cheating). I prefer 1st person view in BF4. My favorite tank in BF1 is the solo seat one because it gives me the most control though.

So what tank loadout do you run in BF4 btw?
    As the main - AP Shell, HMG, Active Protection, Thermal Sights & Reactive Armor
    As the gunner - Thermal & Incendiary
  • RidgeRnr2112
    Like you, I have learned to mostly avoid the C4 junkies. They do still occasionally get me as I am willing to roll right into an objective and try to take it by myself if need be. Often times, however, they are like moths to a flame. Road killing them can be very satisfying. And watching my staff shell take out a driver and his quad all loaded up with explosives really warms my heart.

I somewhat feel like Dice was catering to the COD community with the way they implemented vehicles in BF1. To me, they seem more difficult to spawn into and much easier to kill. Perhaps it's because I am used to being able to have better situational awareness and mobility with the BF4 tanks. I have become somewhat adept at knowing when a situation has reached the 'it's time to get the heck out of here' stage and then being able to do so in BF4. In BF1, your first clue is an anti-tank grenade. By the time you get that lumbering hunk of metal moving, there are another couple of anti-tank grenades and a rocket gun round on their way. As far as being able to count on teammates to help you by being effective gunners, repairing, or even spotting for that matter, forget about. As you touched on, the peripheral vision sucks especially for the gunners who, if I am not mistaken, don't have the option of third person view.

My usual loadouts:
    Driver: AP Shell, Guided (on larger more open maps), Staff (on smaller or less open maps), Active Protection, Thermal Optics, Thermal Camo
    Gunner: Thermal Optics and Incendiary (sometimes I'll run soflam).
    When I'm running solo, I like to do a quick swap to the gunner's seat just to use the incendiary and then back to the drivers seat.
  • AgBandit
    Just moved into 8th Place on the Texas Tank Kill Leaderboard!

7th Place here I come!
  • BaronVonGoon
    edited February 2018
    Kills per minute on Xbox one:

#260 Baronvongoon1
    #268 Ravic

I'm better than Ravic.
    http://bf1stats.com/leaderboards/xone_player_kpm?start=250
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ranked 10th in the world for Mav kills. I was around 5th before I took a long break from the game
  • AgBandit
    Ranked 10th in the world for Mav kills. I was around 5th before I took a long break from the game

Is that BF4 or BF3? If BF4, I thought they nerfed the MAV so that it destroyed upon kill impact?
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Is that BF4 or BF3? If BF4, I thought they nerfed the MAV so that it destroyed upon kill impact?

It's in bf4. I'm using the emp pulse (or whatever it's called) that is being used to destroy equipment, to kill other players.
    If you want to see how I do that, check the u mav Bro vids on my yt channel: mercs-OF-snow
  • fbodynut
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    #1 in ohio in tank,score,attack jets, boats and lav on x1. top 20 in the us in tank kills and depending on the tank i range from top 10 to top 40 in the world. top 100 in world score wise (last time i checked anyway). so bored that. i picked up a ps4 today just to find new people to battle. wheres the sweaties at?