Nothing new for RSP in Dec. DLC

CrashCA
647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Not even a mention of RSP in Update News, hope they at least fixed the admin panel. Sad !!!!

Comments

• Axlerod1
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well they can not keep 4 functions working. They just do not have the know how to do more. They can not do better.
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2017
    yea was really hoping for a way higher banlist limit. That is my number 1.

Timeban option is also needed, i mean i want that one also. Problem now is I have to ban them and unban them when the time has passed, but some change their ingame name during the ban and then I cant find them back in the banlist. I now have 2 permbans in my list that where simple timebans.

Some want longer vip list, others say vip list doesn't even work altogether - i will have to test that with 1 of my accounts on my server.

Some want the ability to make a 64 player tdm server or other smaller gamemodes with 64 players, except ofcourse war pigeons that bird has it hard enough to take off with the amount of players we have now.
    Or make 32 48 player conquest option available, I found out on CTE where there are almost never 64 players that it soemtiems plays better on some maps with less players.

Some want a sniper limit option, i guess especially hardcore servers (i mean 200% damage) would like that option.
    Post edited by NL73schietdammer on
  • Jaskaman
    562 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2017
    My new post in Reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/7j2iue/rsp_changes_missing_from_december_update_updated/

Please upvote...

It was promised that they will keep adding more functions in every patch after September patch, they added in 2 patches but nothing in December. It's far from finished, we do not have even all needed basic functions.....
    VIP list hasn't been working since June and it's still not working, only Moderator VIP is working and we have tried to set everyone to moderator to fix this issue but our moderator list is full now... Members who helps on server donating should be added to VIP-limits should be max. 50 (working) VIP + 50 moderators and 200 bans. Simple thing as server description to map loading and server info page should be added too.
  • JenTosM
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Jaskaman wrote: »
    My new post in Reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/7j2iue/rsp_changes_missing_from_december_update_updated/

Please upvote...

It was promised that they will keep adding more functions in every patch after September patch, they added in 2 patches but nothing in December. It's far from finished, we do not have even all needed basic functions.....
    VIP list hasn't been working since June and it's still not working, only Moderator VIP is working and we have tried to set everyone to moderator to fix this issue but our moderator list is full now... Members who helps on server donating should be added to VIP-limits should be max. 50 (working) VIP + 50 moderators and 200 bans. Simple thing as server description to map loading and server info page should be added too.

Absolutly agree with the every word!
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2017
    There is actually something new , option called "disable pre-round" , it just was not in the patch notes ... or was this also an option pre 11dec17? Just that they did not mention that new high rank isn't 120 but 130 and they also didn't mention that they fixed the ricochet bug that was introduced as a new bug 1month earlier. And something else, a big 1 that I can't remember right now, was also not in the patch notes but was patched. I just want bigger banlist, and a fix for 1 in queue and reality sometimes only 1 player inside https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/128154/new-bug-last-4days-server-browser-lies-sometimes-hours-long-64-64-1-and-reality-inside-1to40#latest
  • -Antares65z
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There is actually something new , option called "disable pre-round" , it just was not in the patch notes ... or was this also an option pre 11dec17? Just that they did not mention that new high rank isn't 120 but 130 and they also didn't mention that they fixed the ricochet bug that was introduced as a new bug 1month earlier. And something else, a big 1 that I can't remember right now, was also not in the patch notes but was patched. I just want bigger banlist, and a fix for 1 in queue and reality sometimes only 1 player inside https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/128154/new-bug-last-4days-server-browser-lies-sometimes-hours-long-64-64-1-and-reality-inside-1to40#latest

Is DIsable Pre-Round the same as 6 player start?
  • CrashCA
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No, but not sure what "Disable Pre-round" is
  • -Antares65z
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    In the filters before, it said 6 player round start. That is now gone and it says disable pre-round. I suspect they replaced the reference to 6 player start with disable pre-round. On my server, Disable Pre-Round is set to On and it still takes 6 players to start the round. I suspect if I set it to Off, it will require 20 players like before.
  • CrashCA
    EA continues to "muddy" the waters. True professionals
  • Axlerod1
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah EA/DICE has not made a good game since BF4. Anyone want to bet BF2018 sales are going to be way down? No one in my group is going to get anything until the game has been out for a month just to see if it is worth buying. I hear it is a skin job of Bf1.

Do not be surprised that there is no RSP either. Another reason why I think I am done with EA.