The 80's - your personal memories?

Coffeecup132
542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I believe I'm the only old fart here, but would be glad to be proven wrong (but no high hopes)

Eddie-Van-Halen-Michael-Jackson.jpg

liveaidrockposteravgust85.jpg

the-terminator.jpg

Comments

• Ventquipue
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    That's all Robin Hood?
  • Ventquipue
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Space spam
  • TheSaviorSix
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was born in 88, so I'm more a 90's kid.
  • Trokey66
    7974 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I joined up!
  • Ventquipue
    edited July 2016
    I was born in 88, so I'm more a 90's kid.
    Omg noob :smile: . Robin Hood got out in 89 Batman^^
    https://youtu.be/ZGoWtY_h4xo

• Coffeecup132
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    Experiencing pleasurable nostalgia overload. Heaven is a special song for me, and that was my favorite part in Back to the Future.
    Anyone watched this?:
  • Ventquipue
    What the hell?! Do you know French girl behind the door?
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Oh the good ole days....
    c2gboSE.jpg
    SvlGblL.jpg
  • Mr7Beans
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i was born in the 90s, sorry to disappoint you
  • Ventquipue
    edited July 2016
    Mr7Beans wrote: »
    i was born in the 90s, sorry to disappoint you
    Oh ****, the clown robot always here

Ok ok Michel
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    You kids think you know AI (artificial intelligence)? You know nothing about AI.
  • rock1obsta
    3764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    1977 here. You're mos def not the only old fart here. I dont eveno know how to attach a video to my post ;)

Thundercats....HOOOOO
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    1977 here. You're mos def not the only old fart here. I dont even know how to attach a video to my post ;)

Click the "share" button on the Youtube video page to bring up the link to the video. Copy/paste that video link into the forum text box. When you click the "post comment" button, the forum takes care of the rest.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The 80's were the best! When you saw a band in concert, it was a huge production and the bands rocked (rather than whined about life.)

TV was cool:

Even bad movies were awesome:

I could go on for days!
  • rock1obsta
    3764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    1977 here. You're mos def not the only old fart here. I dont even know how to attach a video to my post ;)

Click the "share" button on the Youtube video page to bring up the link to the video. Copy/paste that video link into the forum text box. When you click the "post comment" button, the forum takes care of the rest.

Thanks Mang :D

@x_Undaunted_x
    The video for "One" used to be on Headbangers Ball back when Mtv used to actually play music.
    Cant remember which Whitesnake vid that is though. Is it "Here I Go Again?"
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

@x_Undaunted_x
    The video for "One" used to be on Headbangers Ball back when Mtv used to actually play music.

Oh yeah, I remember watching Headbangers Ball after my parents went to bed (and I watched it back when Adam Curry hosted, long before Riki Rachtman.) I remember the days when Mtv actually played music videos. And yes... That's "Here I Go Again." It was a great time. For me, the 80's were the "golden age" of music, tv, and movies.
  • rock1obsta

@x_Undaunted_x

Oh yeah, I remember watching Headbangers Ball after my parents went to bed (and I watched it back when Adam Curry hosted, long before Riki Rachtman.) I remember the days when Mtv actually played music videos. And yes... That's "Here I Go Again." It was a great time. For me, the 80's were the "golden age" of music, tv, and movies.

Adam Curry, Martha Quinn, Downtown Julie Brown.....those were the days. No bills, responsibilities, or cares.
    Im gonna have CERN send me back. Or to another dimension where its still 1987 & Im only 10 B)
  • Lordmang4
    Kids nowadays don't even know that MTV stands for MUSIC Television.
  • rock1obsta
    edited July 2016
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    Kids nowadays don't even know that MTV stands for MUSIC Television.

Lol, I know, right. My 2 oldest kids immediately think of "Real World" whenever Mtv is mentioned, when for me its actual music videos.
  • Lordmang4
    When MTV started hosting the "Real World of ..." reality shows, I knew it was the beginning of the end of MTV.
    -
    I suppose it's akin to how some BF2 diehard gamers feel about BF3, BF4, and BF1. :)