never received the FNBF dog tag and the coup coup machete

DEATHSNIPER61
43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I'm on xbox one and i did the challenges and completed them and went to claim them but never received the FNBF dog tag and the coup coup machete I've reset my game and still nothing i called ea and like always they tell me they can't help me and post on here

Comments

• GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2017
    Try the chat support option instead of calling them. You can add pictures of the ended community assignments and the missing greyed out items as proof.

I've also had more luck with chat support.
  • DEATHSNIPER61
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've tried the chat and they keep ending on me I'm getting the run around
  • DEATHSNIPER61
    they tell me they can't do anything about it because they don't have to tools to fix it I'm extremely disappointed with EA i spend a lot of my time working on a challenge that i hate getting 300 kills with a stupid shotgun and then not receive my reward it's a load of hog wash they tried giving me scrap metal for my issue but i don't want it because it's pointless it's not what i was told i would get for completing the challenge well i stopped playing battlefield 1 i get on once to look if there is new challenges then shut the game down it's pointless to play a broken game EA fix your brokenfield 1
  • DEATHSNIPER61
    it's now the 8th of January 2018 still no coup coup machete i completed that challenge on the 3rd of December getting 300 kills with shotguns talk about a nightmare i contacted EA on multiple media sites facebook, twitter, text support and phone support
  • DEATHSNIPER61
    it's now the 23rd of January 2018 still no coup coup machete i contacted EA yet again to see what is going on i chatted Ellen-Mae from EA help and she told me that there isn't anything they can do she took notes and added to the report EA developers won't do anything unless there are more reports on the same issue which is a big downfall for them
  • DEATHSNIPER61
    update it is now April 19th 2018 and still no coup coup machete I'm about done with ea sweeping gamers under the rug and making excuses like they have no way to contact the developers when yet they are ea support team they work for ea seems like this company doesn't care about the gamers and only care about the money they can get by offering broken games